To All Big-O Software Members

Website stuff

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Matt

To All Big-O Software Members

Post by Matt »

Concerned Big-O Software Users,

Over the past several months, life at Big-O Software has turned foul. People insist on making posts in the un-moderated forums simply to bypass any moderator action.

Many people have grown quite tired of this. One concerned long-time poster whose name will be withheld has brought this issue to several moderators on Tuesday, 4 November. This member was very concerned with the state the website, and has refrained from posting for several weeks. This member suggested that something be done.

It is obvious to most who frequent these forums that the moderators can only control this forum to a certain degree. We have come up with a "Plan B." We are suggesting that all who wish to continue the "fun" to post at either of the two forums:
-http://forums.phasedma.com - Off-Topic discussion-based community;
-http://www.cdproductionsinc.com/phpBB - Ask him and he'll tell you...if he feels like it.

We would also like to make note that these forums will be run in the same fashion Mark and Ryan ran these forums while they were still around. We would also like to add that when Mark and Ryan return, members are encouraged to return to this forum and continue posting.

If you do not want to switch to another forum, that is perfectly fine. However, any member that cannot stand the disorganization and disarray is strongly urged to join in the fun at these other forums. Moreover, everyone who has already been told this thinks that this is a very good idea, and as a result, this forum may become very quiet in the coming months.

Many Regards,
Big-O Software Moderators
-Matt
Timelessblur wrote:I only know 4 langueges. Engish, Band Engish, Really bad Engish and Timelessblurain
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

Also,

Michael wrote:In plain English: I am a boy.
For those AOL speakers out there: i ma b0i wat r u a/s/l ken i c ur b00bs?
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Actually no, as Jedi is not a moderator this is not a sactioned forum.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

What the hell does sanctioned mean?
Michael wrote:In plain English: I am a boy.
For those AOL speakers out there: i ma b0i wat r u a/s/l ken i c ur b00bs?
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

That is scary...

- Authoritative permission or approval that makes a course of action valid.
- Support or encouragement, as from public opinion or established custom
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

i think jedi should be a moderator
he has the mosts posts
and has good enough experience
and we need a better moderator
Matt

Post by Matt »

rokbass wrote:i think jedi should be a moderator
he has the mosts posts
Although Jedi does have the qualifications to be a moderator, we cannot make him one and thus so the moderators collectively have designated two forums for discussions.
-Matt
Timelessblur wrote:I only know 4 langueges. Engish, Band Engish, Really bad Engish and Timelessblurain
BigHead
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by BigHead »

maybe he should take jester's place i havent seen him in a long time
BigHead
~2592~
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

In that case we would need Mark or Ryan... And then this topic wouldn't be needed...
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
junkie
Addict
Addict

Post by junkie »

rokbass wrote:i think jedi should be a moderator
he has the mosts posts
yeah i have to agree with him on that
but on my own part i am going to say that phase needs to chill out he is supposed to help ppl but he gets mad at almost everthing we write and this needs to stop now he has acussed some of us for being the same person just because i use his email because i dont have one
i think that we need someone who can respect us and put down differences because that is what a moderator is supposed to do and if phase can't uphold that than i think something should be done about it.
and we the ppl hold these truths to be self evident that phase is a JACKASS
and should be stoped once and for all unless he is willing to change and let everthing be peaceful here in the forum of BIG-O

On another topic there are so many ppl that have had an account for about 2 years and have never made a single post there for they should be erradicated or should send posts and converse with others.

and if none of you can help with this than i guess you are ignoring me and in that case you are all JACKASSES

i think i am through here and that you should at least give me a reply to this note and degree so please send me some replys. :twisted:
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

where are mark and ryan?
ive heard about them but ive never seen them reply in any posts
whats there deal
Matt

Post by Matt »

junkie wrote:but on my own part i am going to say that phase needs to chill out he is supposed to help ppl but he gets mad at almost everthing we write and this needs to stop now he has acussed some of us for being the same person just because i use his email because i dont have one
i think that we need someone who can respect us and put down differences because that is what a moderator is supposed to do and if phase can't uphold that than i think something should be done about it.
and we the ppl hold these truths to be self evident that phase is a JACKASS
and should be stoped once and for all unless he is willing to change and let everthing be peaceful here in the forum of BIG-O
I'm going to try to write this in an un-biased way. First off, although Anthony could be less agressive, he knows what he is talking about and thus so should be respected (if he didn't know anything...he would not be a moderator). Second, we could careless that you use the same e-mail as your friend. When Anthony said rokbass and junkie are the same person, he meant that you are posting from the same IP address. What that means is that you are posting from the same house/computer. An IP address is a traceable address that identifys who you are on the internet. Third, Anthony is not the cause of disrupting the peace here. If anything he is one of the major persons to help keep it a civilized forum.
junkie wrote:On another topic there are so many ppl that have had an account for about 2 years and have never made a single post there for they should be erradicated or should send posts and converse with others
As moderators, we do not have absolute power and thus so we cannot send e-mails out (if we wanted too). And even though there is a lack of posting, it doesn't mean that people do not use their accounts to visit Big-O.
rokbass wrote:where are mark and ryan?
ive heard about them but ive never seen them reply in any posts
whats there deal
Mark and Ryan are taking a leave of absense (as far as we (the moderators) can tell). We have tried various means of contacting them with no response. We have now taken the action stated in the first post of this thread and suggest you do so as well.
-Matt
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

KooLTaB101 wrote:As moderators, we do not have absolute power and thus so we cannot send e-mails out (if we wanted too). And even though there is a lack of posting, it doesn't mean that people do not use their accounts to visit Big-O.
im not disagreeing with you but ppl can still visit big o without an account
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Can you please tell me how you know there are new topics on the forum?

Further more can you please tell me why it even matters to you?
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
junkie
Addict
Addict

Post by junkie »

thank you KooLTaB101 i apprieciate the reply and that you could help me but i still hate phase
so i will slightly drop the subject but i will still slightly harass phase if he gets on my case again and i will come back even stronger than before.
thanks again and you are now a personal friend so if you want me to do something (within reason) i will help you out with that or do it. :twisted: