i see no plus on my buddylist

Discuss anything related to AIM+.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Robpol86
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Robpol86 »

yes ur right, the point of these forums is to help people, and engage in conversation. but after being asked the SAME EXACT question OVER AND OVER again, it gets to you. were not talkin about 5 people askin the same question, im talkin about hundreds of people asking the exact same question, and what angers me the most, is that theres a simple function in these bulliten boards (spelling) that enables you to search the entire database, which no1 uses. and thats y i/we act the way we do now, last yr, i wasnt like this (i think i wasnt)
~*aMy-oLeO*~
Addict
Addict

Post by ~*aMy-oLeO*~ »

thats completely understandable but some people take it to the extreme. It just shows immaturity when people call other people cunts and whatnot or say that women dont understand, which by the way is completely untrue.
If I hAd OnE wIsH- i'D wIsH fOr A bIg EnOuGh AsS fOr ThE wHoLe WoRlD tO kIsS ;)

*All in all is all we are. . . .
Robpol86
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Robpol86 »

well, most people here dont do that, with the exception of a few *COUGH*. but yes, i do get pissed when people ask the same question now. in an irc channel, which use 2 b a support channel for a mod for a certain game, people like those that asked the same damn question over and over came in the channel, many of them, they were like a plague. thats y its not a support channel anymore. if people keep doing this, no1 is gunna offer any help
~*aMy-oLeO*~
Addict
Addict

Post by ~*aMy-oLeO*~ »

[color=violet]you know what? I like you. YOu are the only one on this whole thing that seems to know what the fuck you are talking about[/color]

Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

~*aMy-oLeO*~ wrote:[color=violet]you know what? I like you. YOu are the only one on this whole thing that seems to know what the fuck you are talking about[/color]
wow
Michael wrote:In plain English: I am a boy.
For those AOL speakers out there: i ma b0i wat r u a/s/l ken i c ur b00bs?
~*aMy-oLeO*~
Addict
Addict

Post by ~*aMy-oLeO*~ »

wow what? I seriously want to know how old you are. All kidding aside.

Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

I'm 20.

Judging by your signature I'd say you're about 14, how close am I?
Michael wrote:In plain English: I am a boy.
For those AOL speakers out there: i ma b0i wat r u a/s/l ken i c ur b00bs?
~*aMy-oLeO*~
Addict
Addict

Post by ~*aMy-oLeO*~ »

Actually Im 17 but you act closer to 14 than I do. Its just a signature. It really has nothing to do with anything.

Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Dude... Stop before you bury your self any more...

Your not being attacked because you asked a question... Your being attacked because your acting stupid (beyond your question).

And FYI:

When you have every person that is willing to voice what they think against you - you ARE wrong.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
~*aMy-oLeO*~
Addict
Addict

Post by ~*aMy-oLeO*~ »

FYI: Actually I didnt even ask a question. I was just saying how immature people are for calling other people names just because they dont know something. and I only have one person against me.

nmrim
Addict
Addict

Post by nmrim »

~*aMy-oLeO*~ wrote:FYI: Actually I didnt even ask a question. I was just saying how immature people are for calling other people names just because they dont know something. and I only have one person against me.
so here's the thing...you are new...you can't come here and try to be mom or whatever you're doing...the kids don't take it well...you do not have any respect here and this isn't the way to gain it...i'm sure we all know that it is immature to call people names...you know what..get over it...it's also immature to agrue about it...
as for axilla...the crude comments...that is what he does...you cannot change it...believe me...many people have gone to various lengths to attempt to control him...it is just the way he is...if you don't like it then don't read what he writes...it's not that difficult to avoid.
..and as for the not knowing something...it really isn't that difficult to search the forums...especially when the answer is usually in one or more of the top 5 posts...and in the faq...and in dadink's sig...and...yeah..
jen

wish i could claim it but my soul is not that beautiful... www.normalform.com
MoldyOldPie
Addict
Addict

Post by MoldyOldPie »

nmrim wrote:and as for the not knowing something...it really isn't that difficult to search the forums...especially when the answer is usually in one or more of the top 5 posts...and in the faq...and in dadink's sig...and...yeah..
horay!
~*aMy-oLeO*~
Addict
Addict

Post by ~*aMy-oLeO*~ »

Trust me Im over it. Also Im not trying to gain any respect. I really dont care what anyone thinks of me. The only reason why I even posted anything on here in the first place was because I was bored. It's not like I'm all offended or anything. And if Axilla or whatever the fuck his name is is being crude, I don't care. The least he could do is come up with some new material. I mean come on, calling people stupid cunts over and over again is just retarded. If he was witty about it, it wouldnt matter. I just think that some people on here act like they are all smart, but really have the mentality of an eight year old. It's quite funny actually.

MoldyOldPie
Addict
Addict

Post by MoldyOldPie »

i just have to ask you something
did you read nmrim post content about axilla? and about how you can't change him?
nmrim
Addict
Addict

Post by nmrim »

~*aMy-oLeO*~ wrote:BLAH BLAH...And if Axilla or whatever the fuck his name is is being crude, I don't care. The least he could do is come up with some new material...BLAH BLAH
and he's getting a reaction from you....which is exactly why he does it....

EDIT: i am bad at spacing
jen

wish i could claim it but my soul is not that beautiful... www.normalform.com