boreds going downhill....

Website stuff

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Michael
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by Michael »

MikeZed wrote:Atleast this board is fun.
Thanks mainly to you and your alter ego, MichaelZed.
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

geee.... and I thought it was fun without them?
~Maeg

Resident LP Fanatic

*Nobody likes you when you're 23* - Blink 182

[]DaT_MaNN03
Veteran
Veteran

Post by []DaT_MaNN03 »

yeah me too and the only reason im censoring myself would prolly b/c im following the boards rules unlike some people. And seriously it sickens me to see something go down like this. Since if you didnt know forums are supposed to be like a FAQ to help people out with the product. The off topic forums are for going off on tangents but also keeping it board and pg-13 exceptable.
Hi! I'm a signature virus! copy me into your signature file to help me spread!

"NeVer Argue with an Idiot they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!"
Michael
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by Michael »

It is too bad Mark and Ryan don't administrate these boards a little bit more. Someone should start checking car trunks for their bodies pretty soon.
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

Yeah... well I'm hoping some things do get taken care of when they come back. I can't speak for Jen, but I really am not liking the way certain members are acting towards me and her.
~Maeg

Resident LP Fanatic

nmrim
Addict
Addict

Post by nmrim »

Moon Child wrote:Yeah... well I'm hoping some things do get taken care of when they come back. I can't speak for Jen, but I really am not liking the way certain members are acting towards me and her.
word
jen

wish i could claim it but my soul is not that beautiful... www.normalform.com
Robpol86
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Robpol86 »

every8thing was nearly fine and dandy until you came back. everything went down hill from there. along comes rockbass and changes his modd and becomes your best buddy, making things worse.........................
MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MikeZed »

Robpol86 wrote:
every8thing was nearly fine and dandy until you came back. everything went down hill from there. along comes rockbass and changes his modd and becomes your best buddy, making things worse.........................
Actually it is Axilla's fault since he was the one that started that thread saying I'm MikeZed when I was using a different name. If he had never done that I would have never restored this name and the precious avatar and sig. If you check the Doom name I was using, I never used any of the avatars or sigs I use now, nor was I posting meaningless posts or threads. And I barely ever posted.

Everyone on the Big-O Software board are fucking dumbasses except MikeZed because he actually knows common sense.

Axilla is the gayest person on this board.
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

That may be, but you were the one who decided to change things... not Axilla. He merely pointed out who you were. You could have remained the way you were when you were posting as Doom, but instead you decided to revert to your old self. Sometimes people are willing to give someone a second chance. Now you will never know because you had gone back to being the way you were. THAT Mike, is why people have a problem with you... It was not because of Axilla... It was because of yourself.
~Maeg

Resident LP Fanatic

MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MikeZed »

The thing you forgot about is that people can keep their mouth shut. Remained the way you were? Why should I? The only reason I was using Doom was to be different, but he find out who I was so I went back to MikeZed. I was only using Doom to help people with questions and shit. Second chance? I didn't want one, I was just being nice and using that name so I could help people and shit. Remember that if he never had said I was him, I wouldn't be using this name. He could have easily kept his mouth shut or ignored me. "revert to your old self." You do know that I was only using Doom to be different, Doom was my old self. When I started on this thread. I reverted to my old self when I registered Doom. Axilla is the one who changed me. I had no meaning using that MikeZed name until Axilla posted that thread. And since I can't find that thread Axilla started, I can't post what I said on it.

Everyone on the Big-O Software board are fucking dumbasses except MikeZed because he actually knows common sense.

Robpol86
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Robpol86 »

no, you see, this goes all the way back to the OLD DAYS. when u changed to MikeZed_DEAD or soemthing. that meant death, as in NEVER COMMING BACK, and u were pissed that no1 cared. your mistake was doing that. then u came back as Doom and ax thought u were trying to be a new person/spy (or something, im not ax). the point is, if u would have never been "dead" or if u would have never came back AFTER u were "dead", then all this wouldnt have happened. ax was being himself....
MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MikeZed »

I was ressurected just like Jason in Freddy vs Jason. :twisted:

Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

The reason I knew something was suspicious about Doom was that he knew my real screen name, (Drummer...) which I NOW only give out to people I know in real life and a certain few people who I talk to a lot on my screen name that I keep public.

Doom, being 'new' to the forums wouldn't have known that.

And 'Doom' did start a thread that was stupid/annoying/idiotic, thats why I actually read what he posted a few times. If it was a simple 'here's your help' I would have never have noticed.
Michael wrote:In plain English: I am a boy.
For those AOL speakers out there: i ma b0i wat r u a/s/l ken i c ur b00bs?
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

MikeZed wrote:I was ressurected just like Jason in Freddy vs Jason. :twisted:
You're committing the fallacy of thinking that people actually care about you. If you left for good you'd be remembered for no more than two days.
Michael wrote:In plain English: I am a boy.
For those AOL speakers out there: i ma b0i wat r u a/s/l ken i c ur b00bs?
MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MikeZed »

Axilla wrote:The reason I knew something was suspicious about Doom was that he knew my real screen name, (Drummer...) which I NOW only give out to people I know in real life and a certain few people who I talk to a lot on my screen name that I keep public.

Doom, being 'new' to the forums wouldn't have known that.

And 'Doom' did start a thread that was stupid/annoying/idiotic, thats why I actually read what he posted a few times. If it was a simple 'here's your help' I would have never have noticed.
And which thread would that be?
Axilla wrote:
MikeZed wrote:I was ressurected just like Jason in Freddy vs Jason. :twisted:
You're committing the fallacy of thinking that people actually care about you. If you left for good you'd be remembered for no more than two days.
I honestly do not care.
Last edited by MikeZed on Wed Jan 07, 2004 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.