Do I have a different AIM?

Discuss anything related to AIM+.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

aZnMi3nLoVeR22
Just Registered
Just Registered

Do I have a different AIM?

Post by aZnMi3nLoVeR22 »

Hey, how come, when i updated, or when i just got AIM+, it doesnt look like the one they showed. Like the one, where it says, something about first time using AIM+ and it shows like a AIM window, but the AIM is like 3D. When I used AIM+, mines not 3D like theirs. Do I have the lastest version? What do I have to do to get that new look? I think it looks better. Can someone help me? Thnx
"Gurl, its not my fault I love you...its yours"
Big-O Mark
Shortbus Driver
Shortbus Driver

Post by Big-O Mark »

The screenshots were made using WindowsXP, all windows look like that in XP! If you're using an older version of Windows, AIM will still appear like all the other windows on your computer.
-Mark
Big-O Software
aZnMi3nLoVeR22
Just Registered
Just Registered

Thnx

Post by aZnMi3nLoVeR22 »

Well, thats what I thought. It looks way better. I have windows 98. Hoping to get WindowsME. But thnx. Nice program too.
"Gurl, its not my fault I love you...its yours"
Big-O Ryan
Developer
Developer

Post by Big-O Ryan »

Windows ME won't look like that either, just Windows XP.
-Ryan
Big-O Software
Nemessis
Addict
Addict

Re: Thnx

Post by Nemessis »

aZnMi3nLoVeR22 wrote:Well, thats what I thought. It looks way better. I have windows 98. Hoping to get WindowsME. But thnx. Nice program too.
do not upgrade to ME. if you are going to upgrade to anything, upgrade to XPpro, if your system cant handle that then get win2000.
briguy453
Just Registered
Just Registered

Re: Thnx

Post by briguy453 »

Nemessis wrote:
aZnMi3nLoVeR22 wrote:Well, thats what I thought. It looks way better. I have windows 98. Hoping to get WindowsME. But thnx. Nice program too.
do not upgrade to ME. if you are going to upgrade to anything, upgrade to XPpro, if your system cant handle that then get win2000.
actually i would recommend getting windows 2000 before xp because of compatability and driver issues... but definatly dont get ME because ME sucks (can i say that on here...?) ME is literally a downgrade from 98... expecially if u have 98se :-?
Did Janet Reno really just take over that small South American country and claim herself to be Supreme Ruler for life????
im_greg_p
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by im_greg_p »

Actually, Windows XP can look like Windows 98. It's a good idea to enable this if you have only 128megs of RAM.

It uses less ram.

Windows ME is the worst program every written by Microsoft.
WedgeAntilles250
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by WedgeAntilles250 »

Windows ME = Windows Mistake Edition

As for Windows XP, I don't know what you guys are talking about when it comes to software, hardware, and driver issues. I have been using Windows XP since Beta 2 (Yes, I was part of the Preview Program) and had no problems what so ever.
Tom
scratch

Post by scratch »

If you want Win9x to look like WinXP, just go to www.windowblinds.net and then download an XP skin for it.
nunubutt
Addict
Addict

Post by nunubutt »

True....Windows ME is really crappy. I used it before and didnt last a couple months before going to something else. It constantly crashes and it just plain suks....Win98 is better than it as said earlier.