The Future of Big-O Software and AIM+

Discuss anything related to AIM+.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Big-O's [banned]

Post by Big-O's [banned] »

deafmute wrote:You guys are all acting like you paid for this.

I think there's something fishy about this whole thing, but who cares? They had a FREE product that they didn't release, nothing lost, nothing gained. Big deal.
It has nothing to do with that. It has to do with them hyping this for MONTHS, then saying it would definitely be out on this date, and then coming up with a LAME excuse.
nI0uX
Just Registered
Just Registered

AIM+ 3.0

Post by nI0uX »

IM GONNA FINED THE FUCKING BASTARD THAT DID THIS TO U!!!!!!!!!

please please please release aim+ 3.0
SparkleSatine
Addict
Addict

Post by SparkleSatine »

amphibious wrote:Two more things...

First, I HIGHLY doubt any "gen x'ers" had anything to do with this... you see generation x is all in their early and mid 30's right now. Generation Y is the generation I'm in (which I think is like 22-late 20's). There isn't a generation name for the young (moron) kids on the internet.

Really? Young moron kids? That's...strangely insulting!

Hey! I have an idea! Let's steer clear of the generalizations and bigotry! I know, it's radical and pretty revolutionary, but maybe - just maybe! - it'll work.

I suggest you actually look at people who are of the "moronic" generation. Read their writings, see what their doing. We're your future. Don't alienate us.
~Kate~
chaching
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by chaching »

i just must know one thing. will 3.0 ever be released?
gus

whois

Post by gus »

um.. i tried that whois thing.. and yes, id does have ryans address and last name... which would explain why the attacks were directed toward him... you guys really should have registered it under the company big-o-software, cause if they have ryans last name, they can easily get pnone number... and we all know mail is easier to ignore then phone calls.. anyway....

but um..i think sex would be the greatest thing to help right now.. lots and lots of sex....
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

earthdogg911 wrote:So what, you got hacked and you personal info was posted on the internet. Did you just cry and say "Well fine! I'm not gonna released AIM+ 3.0! That'll show them!" You guys really messed up this time. And when you're out in the real world, be sure to NOT mention that you easily give up on projects and leave tasks unfinished. It doesn't look good on a resume.

SHUT THE FUCK UP. there is a lot more going on than we know. Mark and Ryan have done a lot of work for us. it people like you is y a lot of people do not like to do nice things because then they are expeted to keep doing those things. if you read my first post is explain a lot of this shit. It just pisses me off that you people bitch when you did nouthing to help get AIM+3.0 ready you all a bunch of greed assholes
SparkleSatine
Addict
Addict

Post by SparkleSatine »

Doing whois searches for no reason other than to find an address is probably not the best way to make the big-o's feel at ease with the whole thing...I admit, I'm not sure why you'd do these kind of searches (enlighten me, if you will), but I'm pretty sure just looking around for the hell of it and finding where they live is a scummy thing to do.
~Kate~
gus

oh, one more thing...

Post by gus »

the new generation isnt full of morons... its just the morons that are in it that get the most attention... usually no one creates hype over what alot of people are doing right, jsut what a few people are doing really wrong... and its pretty stupid if you ask me...
Big-O's [banned]

Post by Big-O's [banned] »

SparkleSatine wrote:Hey! I have an idea! Let's steer clear of the generalizations and bigotry! I know, it's radical and pretty revolutionary, but maybe - just maybe! - it'll work.

I suggest you actually look at people who are of the "moronic" generation. Read their writings, see what their doing. We're your future. Don't alienate us.
Oh, so are you telling me you believe that the people that did this weren't morons? I didn't say that ALL young people are morons, just the ones that did this. I see you didn't complain when somebody blaimed gen x'ers... why not? Man, that guy is a bigot!! Ohhh! You are waaaay oversensitive. Chill...
kash
Just Registered
Just Registered

5.x

Post by kash »

I'm really sorry to hear what happened. I really was anxious to get the new version, but the only reason I wanted it was to have compatibility with AIM 5.1, so as long as you get that taken care of, I'll be happy. And since you said you would do that, I'm not going to complain, and neither should anyone else. Just a thought... haha
laters
I do whatever my Rice Krispies tell me to do.
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Re: 5.x

Post by Timelessblur »

kash wrote:I'm really sorry to hear what happened. I really was anxious to get the new version, but the only reason I wanted it was to have compatibility with AIM 5.1, so as long as you get that taken care of, I'll be happy. And since you said you would do that, I'm not going to complain, and neither should anyone else. Just a thought... haha
laters
Some final getting the idea sopport what Big-o needs right now
SparkleSatine
Addict
Addict

Post by SparkleSatine »

gus wrote:sigh...... all this bickering about morons... well, why dont you guys get a chat room? then you can insult each other in real time...

oh, and you spelled it sentance.... but i still love you, sparkles :D
Look, I am just asserting myself. Someone blatantly insulted my generation and I retaliated. They continued to do it, so I continued to explain myself. I'm sorry that this offends people, but ignorance shouldn't be left to breed more of it's own.

Oh, and I really didn't...but I love you anyway :o)
~Kate~
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

yes this is pointless all there is going on is bitching. we do not need this right now
chaching
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by chaching »

no one answerd my question. lol.
will AIM+ 3.0 ever be released?
xteq113

Guys rock

Post by xteq113 »

Guys I totally love your Aim+ software!! And fully support your desision. I just wish you would releash version 3

peace