Very Important Warning

Tricks, Hacks, Tools, other Add-ons, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

iamvoyager
Addict
Addict

Very Important Warning

Post by iamvoyager »

This is a warning to all aim users
Very important warning!

DemonHybrid (He used to support Big-O) has a program that can do horrible things to you even if you dont have the s/n in your buddy list

if an error comes up and it causes aim to crash its probably him or someone else using this program

SOLUTION: after about an hour of hell, i discovered the solution is quite simple, DO NOT click anything in the error box. simple as that, just leave the error alone and continue using aim, it should still work.
Plasma2002b
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Plasma2002b »

sounds like its just the regular booter everybody is using

not crappy AIM Deception, but the one that doesnt requre you be on their BL (im not gonna say the name)

its teh infamous life of brian gaut to teh max0r!
iamvoyager
Addict
Addict

Post by iamvoyager »

how nice, this is all just a big party, those who know get to scew the rest of us who cant know cuz we might fight back?
Plasma2002b
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Plasma2002b »

i dont want to release the info because of the idiots who use these things to just boot as many people as they want because they can. Personally i use the prog to boot people in chatrooms that push things way too far (like just bein a total ass to every1), or people that go for attacks on me personally. I dont just go into a chatroom and say 'I have a booter and im gonna boot you all!' like ive seen way too often.

Now i have no problem sharing the information with the people on here i know a little better and i know wouldnt do crap like that. But yeah.... theres also way to many people on here that seem like that kinda person who WOULD.

its teh infamous life of brian gaut to teh max0r!
iamvoyager
Addict
Addict

Post by iamvoyager »

valid point.
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

I had the program like that used agaist me and it sucks ass. only this one would crash aim interly. Also the one who used something like it took out my sn for ever 2
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas