Extreme Groupies #2 and #3! Discussion!

Whatever (keep it TV-14).

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, Matt, Anthony

Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

Thanks. I should be there in a few days. (not bad for a member who been around less than a month)
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
a big sombrero
Addict
Addict

Post by a big sombrero »

well unlike you LOSERS i have a life and don't sit here and post all day!

jk, what do you think im doing now? :D
Dice599
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Dice599 »

I don't like that big space there..i thought there was supposed to be a picture and I sat there staring at the screen for like 30 seconds b4 I looked to see if the page was done, which it was. :lol:
Official Beta Tester
ExploreAnywhere Software, LLC

There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

Dice599 wrote:I don't like that big space there..i thought there was supposed to be a picture and I sat there staring at the screen for like 30 seconds b4 I looked to see if the page was done, which it was. :lol:

I just did the same thing dude!! :D And yes I am an addict on these boards.. anytime I'm at my computer.. I'm normally checking the pages/refreshing every few minutes or so.
Dice599
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Dice599 »

xWastedMindx wrote:
Dice599 wrote:I don't like that big space there..i thought there was supposed to be a picture and I sat there staring at the screen for like 30 seconds b4 I looked to see if the page was done, which it was. :lol:

I just did the same thing dude!! :D And yes I am an addict on these boards.. anytime I'm at my computer.. I'm normally checking the pages/refreshing every few minutes or so.
I refresh this page so much it's not even funny. Wait, yes it is. :lol:
Official Beta Tester
ExploreAnywhere Software, LLC

There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.
Master Jedi
Guru
Guru

Post by Master Jedi »

I live on these boards too, but I just lurk in most topics...but this topic is about me, so it's an exception.
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

I come to love these forums. Normal when i one line I have a window open to the forums. I hate to say it but I do go to the big-o web site anymore. I have a favor saved to the first page of the forum. I firgure if anything imports goes on at the site it self it will be posted in the forum. that and the forums are always changing. web pages dont change every fre mins... And the other thing is since i join this forum I been out of school so I have way to much free time on my hands (not like the will end when school goes back... I need a chick)
Master Jedi
Guru
Guru

Post by Master Jedi »

Timelessblurr wrote:... I need a chick
You also need to learn English...
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

xWastedMindx wrote:I just did the same thing dude!! And yes I am an addict on these boards.. anytime I'm at my computer.. I'm normally checking the pages/refreshing every few minutes or so.
I think this board is like everybody's crack. We all can't get enough of it! :lol:
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

idejsecrofkrad wrote:
Come on man, I wouldn't say English as a whole. He does pretty well with most of it. Just certain things he says gets alittle messed up. But that's understandable.

Just work on the proper ways to say things, and dont worry about our "Ghetto langauge".. otherwise known as Ebonics. :wink:
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

xWastedMindx wrote:Just work on the proper ways to say things, and dont worry about our "Ghetto langauge".. otherwise known as Ebonics. :wink:
Hey, as "lowng" as he doesn't start "towking" like one of us crazy "lownguylanuhs," he's good in my book. :lol:

Anyone need a translation? :lol:
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

idejsecrofkrad wrote:
Hey I know you point. Beside be a trouble speller I am also dyslexic which is also a good part of the reason I suck at spelling. you mix that and dyslexicea you get my typing. I would type my post in MS word but bettween post on muliple forums lack of time and ME messing up it hard. I will try to post better. I am sorry about the poor spelling and typos.
DADINK13

Post by DADINK13 »

Timelessblurr wrote:...I am also dyslexic...
Does that mean you understood what "idejsecrofkrad" meant right away? :lol:
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

xWastedMindx wrote:
Just work on the proper ways to say things, and dont worry about our "Ghetto langauge".. otherwise known as Ebonics. :wink:
I dont plan on worrying about you all "Ghetto Langauge" because one day I will have it down pat because of the board by it self. oh and DADINK13
I think crack is a lot less addicting than this furom. This place is better than Drugs
so everybody dont do Drugs. BIG-O-FORUMS a better for you and the effect feel better LOL
DADINK13

Post by DADINK13 »

Timelessblurr wrote:I think crack is a lot less addicting than this furom. This place is better than Drugs
so everybody dont do Drugs. BIG-O-FORUMS a better for you and the effect feel better LOL
LOL, very true. :lol:

Crack just sounded better. 8)