More Forum Dots and New Rankings

Website stuff

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

aclauser wrote:
Timelessblur wrote:yeah but the next one going to take me awhile since I will not start off with such a big boost. Hell I had gotten over 30 post the first night I joined all from what is now know as THE BIG THREAD. Of corse when Mark and Ryan Relaise there next KICK BUTT programs I pretty sure I get a lot of post from that 2 (hell we all would)
Ya... I rember that... I also remeber really hating that new SN :oops:
I forgot about that..... Well I gotten used to my new sn. And all the people that matter know it. And I found a perk of having to change it. The few people who used to IM all the time with diffent screen name cannt any more.
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
ImmortalDragon
Banned
Banned

Post by ImmortalDragon »

I've been here for almost 5 months and I'm still a newbie...
Last edited by ImmortalDragon on Thu Jan 23, 2003 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
But time flows like a river...
And history repeats...

http://boards.sytes.net
^^MY BOARDS^^
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

well you many post in the OT forums. Also a lot of us with high post count are collage students with a lot of free time.
ImmortalDragon
Banned
Banned

Post by ImmortalDragon »

good point
But time flows like a river...
And history repeats...

http://boards.sytes.net
^^MY BOARDS^^
jester22c

Post by jester22c »

Lol

Well I only post in the OT forums now than Aim+ is "dead". I do make my occasional post here in the General forum and so forth but even if I could go up ranks it would happen like once every 6 months lol...

Anyway, good luck to the rest of you.
:D
Plasma2002b
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Plasma2002b »

Timelessblur wrote:....Also a lot of us with high post count are collage students....
college* :wink: lol

and honestly i dunno, dadink..... timeless just very well might get to me sometime. his rate of post counts has been pretty steep.

me, just like jester, ive stopped getting such an incline (like i used to) in count cause i dont really post anything much in the 3 (3?) forums that actually count towards posts anymore..... i post when there something to say, but otherwise yeah.

so yeah.... who knows.... timeless just might get up here pretty quick :P

its teh infamous life of brian gaut to teh max0r!
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

Plasma2002b wrote:and honestly i dunno, dadink..... timeless just very well might get to me sometime. his rate of post counts has been pretty steep.
Timeless will definatly get to you before I do. I may post a lot, but that doesn't mean much. I don't think I'll catch up that quickly. Timeless will, I can almost garuntee that much.
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

This will be interesting to see how it all works out. I think it'd be fun to try to guess the titles for the next level of dots...

BTW, Congrats Plasma.

Oh and Timelessblur... you were close on the Addict ranking. Its 25... YAY! new ranking for me 8)
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

DADINK13 wrote:
Plasma2002b wrote:and honestly i dunno, dadink..... timeless just very well might get to me sometime. his rate of post counts has been pretty steep.
Timeless will definatly get to you before I do. I may post a lot, but that doesn't mean much. I don't think I'll catch up that quickly. Timeless will, I can almost garuntee that much.
Dadink I think you stand a good chance of catching up to plasma pretty quickly. You not that far behind me in the post count and you and I hit the 125 mark at about the same time. I betting in the next 3-4 month I be the one leading the way for new ranks....
maeg26 wrote:Oh and Timelessblur... you were close on the Addict ranking. Its 25... YAY! new ranking for me 8)
Not bad for me. I hit addict the first day I had joined. I just forgot when I crossed it but I knew it was a low leval. but I know the next lv is at 125 then it 250 then 500 after that it who knows
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

Its gonna take a lot for me to get as high as you guys. On the other hand, it is fun to see everyone else aiming for the goals of obtaining new dots just to see the new rankings.
Big-O Mark
Shortbus Driver
Shortbus Driver

Post by Big-O Mark »

maeg26 wrote:Its gonna take a lot for me to get as high as you guys. On the other hand, it is fun to see everyone else aiming for the goals of obtaining new dots just to see the new rankings.
And that's exactly why we added more dots rather than just changing around the post requirements for the existing ranks :).
-Mark
Big-O Software
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

maeg26 wrote:Its gonna take a lot for me to get as high as you guys. On the other hand, it is fun to see everyone else aiming for the goals of obtaining new dots just to see the new rankings.
You know I just relized that we joined on the same day. now I am almost scared on how many post I have
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

Timelessblur wrote:Dadink I think you stand a good chance of catching up to plasma pretty quickly. You not that far behind me in the post count and you and I hit the 125 mark at about the same time. I betting in the next 3-4 month I be the one leading the way for new ranks....
Well it's not like it matters to me really. I'm a moderator with a special rank. I won't progress like the regular users do.
I remember when I first moved up in rank. I was all excited. Now I can't move up in rank anymore. But hey, I have "super moderator powers," so it's all good. 8)
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

Yeah... super mod powers sound cool
DADINK13

Post by DADINK13 »

maeg26 wrote:Yeah... super mod powers sound cool
They are, until you have to use them. Then you realize that you wish you had super moderator powers everywhere you went. :roll: