Recent AIM Administrator Convo

Tricks, Hacks, Tools, other Add-ons, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

FB700

Post by FB700 »

hey timeless blurr no offense but u need to translate posts or whatnot better (XII talkd to the guy) :P & i dont have access to the tool, my friend does but he wont even suspend ppl for me so i dunno if he'll help hehe but i added a .zip file with 7 screenshots
Attachments
aimadminscreenshots.zip
^screenshots from the aimadmin tool
(435.78 KiB) Downloaded 244 times
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

i seen the convo the XIII had with him. this is nuh contact him. Mostly XII did not pay much attention 2 him. XIII did ask nuh y he change the topic every time he ask anything about the aim admin. I just would like my account back. I know you friend could not bann people that you ask. That would be asking him to abuse his power. but maybe he could get our accounts back for us
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
XIII
Addict
Addict

Post by XIII »

yeah, i want that screen name back! it took me forever to find a good working latin one.
Anarchy and Peace - Learn and Teach.
Kill the panda!
Plasma2002b
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Plasma2002b »

you people just wont quit will you? :-?

people...... if you want to keep ur SN, DONT IM HIM! its seriously that simple..... Nuh isnt gonna just go and look at SN's filed at Big-o and just ban them for the hell of it...... hes only been banning people that either IM him with crap, or post things in here that arnt quite the best thing to say.....

QUIT WHILE YOUR AHEAD!

jus dont bug him

its teh infamous life of brian gaut to teh max0r!
XIII
Addict
Addict

Post by XIII »

Plasma2002b wrote:you people just wont quit will you? :-?

people...... if you want to keep ur SN, DONT IM HIM! its seriously that simple..... Nuh isnt gonna just go and look at SN's filed at Big-o and just ban them for the hell of it...... hes only been banning people that either IM him with crap, or post things in here that arnt quite the best thing to say.....

QUIT WHILE YOUR AHEAD!

jus dont bug him
I didn't bug him, he talked to me b/c i was a member here. its not like i wanted to talk to him! on top of that i was nice, i didn't do anything mean or backstabing, he just changed my password. I just think it was unjust b/c i had only made ONE post here before he did it, and it wasn't directed towrds him! who the hell knows why he chose me, i just want to warn others.
Anarchy and Peace - Learn and Teach.
Kill the panda!
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

You know I like the convo that going on. Person I would like to know the exact rule that I broke and that XIII broke the justifid us loosing our AIM accounts. I pretty much give up on getting back my Timelessblurr acount. It took to much engery getting no where. Instatd I drop off warning in a few diffent forums tell people to never to chat with "This is Nuh" with any sn they would like to keep. Also all of this made me think aol is an even crappier ISP (and i did not think that was possible). Also it also makes me think how easily the AIM admins will abuse there powere for personly reason. Also I happy to report AOL is now loosing at least 60 a month because the few of my friend who still were unfortchaly using AOL have final cancaled there acounts and when to better ISP. It would be nice if AOL started caring about there users though but I never see that happening. what said is Microsoft cares a lot more about it using of msn messager that AOL does of AIM.
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

Mark. Can you please lock this thread. I for one would like to have the put behind me. Also I think most of the group here would like the thread to die