Password Crack?

Tricks, Hacks, Tools, other Add-ons, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Master Jedi
Guru
Guru

Post by Master Jedi »

xWastedMindx wrote:
got mojo wrote:I might sound like an idiot for saying this...I don't know anything about programming or encryption or anything like that...but if the password that needs hacking is on your own computer, you can always download a key logger.
I've tried it before.. a few different apps actually. None of them seem to work properly. :-?
So write your own. All you need to do is hook the keyboard and record everything to a text file...easily done.
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

idejsecrofkrad wrote:
xWastedMindx wrote:
got mojo wrote:I might sound like an idiot for saying this...I don't know anything about programming or encryption or anything like that...but if the password that needs hacking is on your own computer, you can always download a key logger.
I've tried it before.. a few different apps actually. None of them seem to work properly. :-?
So write your own. All you need to do is hook the keyboard and record everything to a text file...easily done.
Easy for you! You're a programmer. I know very very little about any programming at all. I know a tad bit of VB..and that's about it besides knowing some ASP/vbscript, javascript and a little bit of PHP. But of course that's Web Programming..not Application programming..
SNiiP3R
Addict
Addict

Post by SNiiP3R »

AIM uses "MD5" and it's a HASHING method , which means that there is no way to go back. It takes a string and calculates a string, usually 128 bits, which is unique.
natesneat2000
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by natesneat2000 »

I can do Perl... but i use AIM5 anyway and that says it wont work with AIM5. If anyone wants to give me their encrypted password (not AIM 5), ill give it a go (i wont post it here ;)
punkster103
Addict
Addict

Post by punkster103 »

Plasma2002b wrote:SN=xxmrdreddxx
Encrypted pass= xUf/J+Rzd+D4jhBCxFnFKDZeh9qJITj43lt3+jPz5xI=

Heres a place for yall to get started...... now.... lets see if any of ya can decode that into a pass
There ya go. :D
Prouderesterest Moderator of the Schwippy.com forums.
Look! I can make an egg stand up on the first day of spring and winter! Can you? :D
sweeney
Addict
Addict

Post by sweeney »

x Wasted Mind x wrote:...Anyways, I did happen to find a crack for it, which then I installed Advanced IM PR version 1.21, with crack applied. It still didn't offer me any luck as the AIM version I have is still unsupported. (4.8.2790)...
Could you possibly send me that crack or a link to get it?
Axilla wrote:Since apparently no one has told you what a huge douche bag you are, I'll just tell you now. You are a huge douche bag. Huge.
Gimpy
Just Registered
Just Registered

Just to let you knoww...

Post by Gimpy »

:idea: Well, i have a friend named Beav He is the creater of the site http://www.lenshell.com for cracking, aol, aim, msn, yahoo - all that stuff .. have funn kidds :P
[ spark a jilz and rockle tha dilz]
entertainment for thee blunted :D