Cheating and Relationships

Whatever (keep it TV-14).

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, Matt, Anthony

BuckWindy

Cheating and Relationships

Post by BuckWindy »

This is a continuation of the other post about needing help catching your girlfriend screwing around. That thread was locked, so I'm starting a new one. Yes, u can get someone's IP address by using AIM to Direct Connect with them. Then go to command prompt and type "/netstat -n" (without the quotes). Also, another technique u can do, install a keylogger program on your own computer, so when she comes over to your house and logs into her account, it will sniff out her password. Then like at 3 in the morning, when she's asleep, u can browse her e-mail. Then if you read in one her e-mails that she has another man on the side, try to find out when and where they meet. Then be there to take secret pictures on a digital camera, then send those pics to her and all her friends and family so they can see what a total whore she is. And keep using AIM+ to log all your chats, chances are you'll need to go back and read the logs and catch her in a lie.
ImmortalDragonII

Post by ImmortalDragonII »

i guess this would be used against us guys too
but most guys are already whores...
"Wasn't the world safer when the president was getting laid?"
-Whoopi Goldberg
Master Jedi
Guru
Guru

Post by Master Jedi »

That topic was locked because another topic already exists on the issue. A link to the other topic was provided by Big-O Mark.
Michael
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by Michael »

Dude...seriously...what ever happened to trust and communication in relationships? Can't you just trust your girlfriend, or talk to her about it, if you think she really is messing around with some other guy? God. This whole subject is so lame...

It depresses me that guys like you have a girlfriend, yet I don't.
harra
Veteran
Veteran

Post by harra »

Michael wrote:Dude...seriously...what ever happened to trust and communication in relationships? Can't you just trust your girlfriend, or talk to her about it, if you think she really is messing around with some other guy? God. This whole subject is so lame...

I am going to second Micheal's comment. Personally, if you don't trust her that much then why are you even with her in the first place. But more importantly, do you trust ANY female. I've had friends who didn't trust any female. Every girlfriend was cheating on him (many weren't). Here was the kicker......he was cheating on them anyway. He told me that since they didn't know he was cheating, then it was still wrong if they wree cheating. At the time I was in the same boat as Micheal (no girlfried, but he had 3). So, I called all the girls and told them what he was up to and then stopped hanging out with my friend.

Honestly, if you are behaving like this with any girlfriend then you have trust issues. If it is just with this girl, the either confront her on it and have it out in the open, break off the relationship, or just keep it to yourself and suffer in your own misery, doubts, and suspicions. Once you start going into the realm of "hacking" into her computer or what not then you are going into a whole different realm of "lowness". You might as well break into her home and rummage through her underwear drawer.

I know that wasn't what the original poster was asking. He just wanted to use her IP address to verify that it was the same person. I'm going to agree with Plasma's earlier suggestion. If your girlfriend is that insecure to pose as another person to see if you'll cheat. Prove her wrong. Talk her up to the other person. If the other person isn't truely your girlfriend then she most likely will wander away because she is tired of hearing you go on and on about how wonderful your girlfriend is. If it is your girlfriend, then she will be secretly smiling ear to ear.
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

harra wrote:If it is your girlfriend, then she will be secretly smiling ear to ear.
And may even admit that it was her, because of how "sweet" you are.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
BuckWindy

Post by BuckWindy »

hehe ok, maybe I included more information then was needed. But I thought it would be useful to him. And yea I agree, if you're in a relationship where you're going to extremes like hacking into her pc or e-mail account, then yea it's probably not worth being in that relationship anymore. But I just think that u have to justify breaking up with her, u just can't say "cuz I THINK you're cheating on me." You'd like to have some tangible evidence like an e-mail or IM log so she can shut up. Otherwise she'll just keep denying it and what can u do. And don't think I'm bashing women, because of I know us guys can be pretty sleazy as well and screw around. But I personally have been 'solicited' by married women on 2 occasions, so I know they can be just as sleazy as guys.
harra
Veteran
Veteran

Post by harra »

I personally feel the morals of Americans in general have gone into the crapper (can't speak for other nationalities). Personally, I don't think that a reason is warranted when breaking up with someone. I know it's nice for the person being dumped. But the way I see it, yes it would be nice to have proof, but if you are wrong, then you might as well break up with them anyway because you didn't trust them enough in the first place. In my opinion, if you aren't sleeping with them (I am a big proponent to no sex before marriage) then there is nothing to worry about. Be observant for the warning signs. There are always warning signs. Do they seem to find lying an easy alternative to telling the truth? Is petty theft not an issue to them? Do they treat their friends like crap? You have to be observant when dating someone becaues you are really interviewing them as a prospective spouse. But dating someone doesn't give you the right to go to extraordinary measures to test their faithfullness. No one will hold up to that kind of scrutiny.

Just my 2 cents. I am a bit older and have seen people act like complete idiots when it comes to their boyfriend/girlfriend. Plus, many of you are still in your late teens/early twenties. You get to make these mistakes. It's when you get to your mid to late twenties and early thirties when people start looking at you strange when you still act out like that

Edited to add:

This convo has gotten way off-track. Maybe should be moved to Off-Topic computer forum
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

harra wrote:
Michael wrote:Dude...seriously...what ever happened to trust and communication in relationships? Can't you just trust your girlfriend, or talk to her about it, if you think she really is messing around with some other guy? God. This whole subject is so lame...

I am going to second Micheal's comment. .

I third that comment.. Relationships are built on trust. If you can't trust them.. there's no point in being with them.. simple as that.
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

I think this should just be locked. If you can't trust your loved ones, then you shouldn't have loved ones. Plain and simple.
Matt

Post by Matt »

::Renaming and Moving Topic::
-Matt
Timelessblur wrote:I only know 4 langueges. Engish, Band Engish, Really bad Engish and Timelessblurain
ImmortalDragonII

Post by ImmortalDragonII »

x Wasted Mind x wrote:
harra wrote:

I am going to second Micheal's comment. .

I third that comment.. Relationships are built on trust. If you can't trust them.. there's no point in being with them.. simple as that.
As I make more quotes, I agree with wasted
"Wasn't the world safer when the president was getting laid?"
-Whoopi Goldberg
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

I think we all agree, so please don't post simply to say "I agree".
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Matt

Post by Matt »

Can I say I disagree?

LoL...I would have deleted that post...but considering this is the OT forum...I dont delete many posts...
-Matt
Timelessblur wrote:I only know 4 langueges. Engish, Band Engish, Really bad Engish and Timelessblurain
Michael
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by Michael »

KooLTaB101 wrote:Can I say I disagree?
Do you really disagree?