Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

imurbterfly
Just Registered
Just Registered

aim+ history

Post by imurbterfly »

How do u get the history log to work?
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

Walker
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Walker »

Just Yor Picture Pretty Much answers The Question... :roll:
insomica
Addict
Addict

Post by insomica »

Cool someone used my smile that I found.
Bitwise: insomica ->Image
Master Jedi
Guru
Guru

Post by Master Jedi »

I think whenever someone posts their first post on these boards, that should be automatically added to the thread.
Walker
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Walker »

Yea, Like An Auto Reply...
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

You know so many people ask the same question here that are answer in the FAQs and about 20 other threads. I am getting pretty temped to go though on one of them and get the link to all of them just because it gettting on my nervers
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
inegritypole517
Just Registered
Just Registered

who ARE you

Post by inegritypole517 »

Who are you people?! You all come on here just so you can make people who have lifes outside their computers feel like complete morons (although they prolly are)... anyways... if you're going to complain and act like you're so much better than the rest of the world... at least make sure that what you put here to help them... actually helps them.. becuse I have to same problem.. and I checked your stupid links.. read 3 times and still don't know how to use it! so next time.. try to be helpful instead of complain!
[]DaT_MaNN03
Veteran
Veteran

Re: who ARE you

Post by []DaT_MaNN03 »

inegritypole517 wrote:Who are you people?! You all come on here just so you can make people who have lifes outside their computers feel like complete morons (although they prolly are)... anyways... if you're going to complain and act like you're so much better than the rest of the world... at least make sure that what you put here to help them... actually helps them.. becuse I have to same problem.. and I checked your stupid links.. read 3 times and still don't know how to use it! so next time.. try to be helpful instead of complain!
who are you to tell us what to do? its just everyone gets so annoyed b/c ppl come in here n ask the same questions over and over again ppl just get sick of telling the person what to do...it would be easier if the person wasnt a lazy ass n searched the forums for their answer
Hi! I'm a signature virus! copy me into your signature file to help me spread!

"NeVer Argue with an Idiot they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!"
Big-O Mark
Shortbus Driver
Shortbus Driver

Post by Big-O Mark »

This thread is over.

Please don't bash the "newbies" because they ask a question. Everyone here was new to these forums once, and I'm sure if some of you received the same welcome that these new users are getting, you wouldn't have stuck around.

If you're going to reply to a question that's been asked, please answer it politely, even if it's been asked a hundred times and the answer is in the readme and the FAQ. If you're just going to be rude, it would be more beneficial for everyone involved if you simply did not reply at all.
-Mark
Big-O Software
Big-O Mark
Shortbus Driver
Shortbus Driver

Post by Big-O Mark »

As for an answer to the question, it's a little vague. It sounds like you might be using AIM 5.x, which the current version of AIM+ is not 100% compatible with. For more information on that, you can read here:

http://discuss.big-o-software.com/viewtopic.php?t=2501

If you aren't using AIM 5.x, or still need more help, please start a new thread and I will happily answer your question and try to help you figure out exactly what's going on.
-Mark
Big-O Software