AIM Patcher 1.0 ( Now you can change colors easily )

Tricks, Hacks, Tools, other Add-ons, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

SNiiP3R
Addict
Addict

Post by SNiiP3R »

I could but , how would that save hd space ? If I include some dll(s) , and each dll is about what 1.20 - 1.27mb. 5 dlls would be *6mb* plus that site has only 5.2 3255 dlls :|

lol I just woke up , so maybe I did not get what you mean :|
Socket Scientist
the_few_the_many369

Post by the_few_the_many369 »

whats run-time error "75" Path/File accesss error mean????????
the_few_the_many369

Post by the_few_the_many369 »

ok nvm bout the error, i got it to work, lol gotta read what other ppl did, close it ha ha ignorance!!! :roll:
Walker
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Walker »

I Mean, Like Have An Option, to install different ones, and those skins should work with all 5.2.x.
BoY4rMdAhOoD

Post by BoY4rMdAhOoD »

I was j/w if there was a way to change the away message color from yellow to blue...or any other color? If there is a way please tell me how to do it! :cheesy:
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

BoY4rMdAhOoD wrote:I was j/w if there was a way to change the away message color from yellow to blue...or any other color? If there is a way please tell me how to do it! :cheesy:
you mean that little Notepad sticky thing next to a persons name on the buddylist ? (when their away of course)
BoY4rMdAhOoD

Post by BoY4rMdAhOoD »

x Wasted Mind x wrote:
BoY4rMdAhOoD wrote:I was j/w if there was a way to change the away message color from yellow to blue...or any other color? If there is a way please tell me how to do it! :cheesy:
you mean that little Notepad sticky thing next to a persons name on the buddylist ? (when their away of course)
Yeah the little notepad thing
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

That would be pretty cool actually.
SNiiP3R
Addict
Addict

Post by SNiiP3R »

To change that little notepad thing , you have edit your Aimres.dll , find it and replace it with the image you want.
Socket Scientist
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

SNiiP3R wrote:Yeah :) less work for us eh.. Anyways I've updated the program it now supports all the builds , including 4.8 2790. One thing though , I could not find the Offset to buddylist bg color. Aim 4.8 has way too much FF FF FF's :evil: So if anyone knows it , please let me know , I will update it.
I believe I found it. Here's a screenshot of where the OFFSET is ... and stuff. For AIM 4.8.2790 :D

If you can't tell what's selected..those boxes, is where it Might be at. The first line of Hex code.
Attachments
offsets.jpg
offsets.jpg (146.33 KiB) Viewed 7427 times
SNiiP3R
Addict
Addict

Post by SNiiP3R »

That's not it heh
Socket Scientist
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

lol...well, at least he tried.
SNiiP3R
Addict
Addict

Post by SNiiP3R »

is ok sooner or later we'll find it.... :cheesy:
Socket Scientist
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

I know I have seen it a diffrent color before. I thought it was well known (well by your "type" anyways SNiiP3R :) ).
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
XIII
Addict
Addict

Post by XIII »

Get reshack, open AimRes.dll.
Goto Bitmap, and number 200 is the away message picture. all you gotta do is save it, open it in paint or something and change the color.
after that goto Action (in reshack) then replace other resource, open your new away icon. put the number of where it is (200) in the resource name box, and 1033 in the language box.

and in case you wanted to know, the cell phone icon is on number 268, the closed door is on 197, and the guy coming though the door is on 198.

(i just upgraded and had to redo all this just now)
Anarchy and Peace - Learn and Teach.
Kill the panda!