icons from desktop are gone

Discuss anything related to AIM+.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Eddymvp

icons from desktop are gone

Post by Eddymvp »

when i installed AIM+ and reboot my computer all the icon from my desktop were lost. now every time i restart my computer i don't see the icon in there. and help on how to restore it back?
wyled
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by wyled »

are you on windows XP?

if so, it sounds like you might be logging in with the wrong user...

or

if not then you can try putting your icons back up on the desktop by right clicking anywhere on the desktop-> Properties. click the Desktop tab and go to "Customize Desktop" at the bottom. make sure all your icons you want on the desktop are on.
Eddymvp

Post by Eddymvp »

i am on winxp. im logging with the right username. and when i went to customize destop nothing was in there.
except for the options to put my computer, my documents, Intenet exporer etc. and there were checked already.
hmph

Post by hmph »

Hmmm, easy fix, just right click on the desktop then go to "new" then go to "shortcut" the just type in the directory & executable that you have AIM+ installed in, or you could just find AIM+.exe, right-click and chose send to desktop, that should solve your problem :D
Eddymvp

Post by Eddymvp »

hmph wrote:Hmmm, easy fix, just right click on the desktop then go to "new" then go to "shortcut" the just type in the directory & executable that you have AIM+ installed in, or you could just find AIM+.exe, right-click and chose send to desktop, that should solve your problem :D
i'm not saying that aim+ dissapeared. I said all my desktop icons. like my computer, recycle bin, internet explorer etc.
If you look up in the dictionary "Professional Hitter", i bet you will find the picture of Edgar Martinez.
Big-O Mark
Shortbus Driver
Shortbus Driver

Post by Big-O Mark »

Eddymvp wrote:If you look up in the dictionary "Professional Hitter", i bet you will find the picture of Edgar Martinez..
That's because he only hits and doesn't field :). Silly American League and their DH ...
-Mark
Big-O Software
Eddymvp

Post by Eddymvp »

hey mark, i sent you a private message, did u receive it or had the change to look @ it?
If you look up in the dictionary "Professional Hitter", i bet you will find the picture of Edgar Martinez.