Discuss anything related to AIM+.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

SuperCutie28 wrote:LOL THANX :)
I really hope you don't reproduce.
Michael wrote:In plain English: I am a boy.
For those AOL speakers out there: i ma b0i wat r u a/s/l ken i c ur b00bs?
SuperCutie28

Post by SuperCutie28 »

I REALLY HOPE YOU GET A F*KING LIFE..... YAY
.:*:..SuPeR..:*:..CuTiE..:*:.
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

SuperCutie28 wrote:hey everybody...LoOk wUt AXILLA wRoTe: We don't support stupid cunts here. Only people who know what they're doing.

WOW! Everybody give him a big round of applause for being the world's biggest JACK ASS! CONGRATS!

haha SaRa.... we cant heLp it if they dont make this shyt female-understandable! :P

oh by the way.. Jrrtt37...... -~**: dont u love my pretty writing! :**~-
Axilla... this is NOT meant to piss you off...

Just let him go. Do what you want, but just ignore it if you must. Its the way he is.

And just so you know... I'm female and I UNDERSTAND it... and there are males who don't... you just shown your own stupidity.
~Maeg

Resident LP Fanatic

*Nobody likes you when you're 23* - Blink 182

Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

Ohh god I just read that "haha SaRa.... we cant heLp it if they dont make this shyt female-understandable!"

Maeg I really feel bad for you because I know you're not an idiot, but when there are these people around and they associate you in their ignorance.
SuperCutie28

Post by SuperCutie28 »

wow you guys are pretty f*king lame............. who the hell goes onto a
q & a message board when they dont want to help & all they do is write shit to strangers. you guys must really have no livez. By the way MaEg (wut the f*k kinda name is MAEG?!?!?!?) doesnt count as a FEMALE...... shes more like a GUY by the way she acts. You & AxiLLa belong together. talk about PERFECT MATCH OF THE 2 ASSHOLES!
.:*:..SuPeR..:*:..CuTiE..:*:.
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

SuperCutie28 wrote:wut the f*k kinda name is MAEG
1st - I go by Maeg. Its a nickname and is pronounced just like Meg. My full first name is Maegan (pronounced like Megan).
SuperCutie28 wrote:You & AxiLLa belong together. talk about PERFECT MATCH OF THE 2 ASSHOLES!
2nd - I wasn't trying to be one, and if I was I would have said a lot more than I did in that post... I was just stating what was on my mind... I was even giving you a piece of advice about when Axilla posted. But, just like its been said, many people come and ask the same question (on the board or through im's) without searching for their answer. This was explained by plasma in the 5th post in this thread. I actually was upset that Axilla had called you guys ***** (and he knows through previous arguments why, at least I'm guessing he does) for asking the question but I did not say anything because of all the previous arguments. But attacking me just because I said what was on my mind was uncalled for in my mind.
SuperCutie28 wrote:By the way MaEg doesnt count as a FEMALE...... shes more like a GUY by the way she acts.
3rd - So what if I am a tomboy? I won't deny it. I am, but, I'm still a female in a lot of ways, including those which COUNT. I'm pretty sure since several of the guys on here have seen truthful pics of me, they would probably be willing to back me up on that if you don't believe me. Geez... I *almost* would even be willing to post a link to a pic if you really need proof that badly that I am indeed female.

I'm sorry if I'm just not willing to use my gender as a crutch, as some females have done (and I'm not saying you have, just using a generalization). I'd rather do things for myself and seek out aid if its needed than constantly be like "please help little ol' innocent me because I'm a weak girl and you're a strong guy." Those people tend to really tick me off. Its an independent world and everyone needs to be able to start taking care of themselves (my OPINION).
SuperCutie28 wrote:who the hell goes onto a
q & a message board when they dont want to help & all they do is write shit to strangers.
4th - As far as being a Q&A question board, I can see that about this board, but it is also more than that, more like a community where people can talk about ANYTHING, in the right place usually, lol ;). There is a FAQ (frequently asked questions) available for people to read that explains that AIM+ and anything in the AIM 5.x range are not compatible in certain aspects. This was pointed out in the 2nd post in this thread, which it seemed was overlooked. If you feel the need to attack "everyone" on this board for acting like they do not want to help you, make sure you read the posts completely and read through the sarcasm.
SuperCutie28 wrote:you guys must really have no livez.
5th - I know for a fact that most of us do have lives offline. A majority of us are in college and work. I, for one, fall into this category as I am taking full courseloads, finishing my teaching methods, and work full time. Others are in their senior year of high school. Just because we seem to frequent a message board does not mean we have no life! And I plan on not wasting much more, if any, of my small amount of free time I have debating about this. If you really have that big of a problem with me SuperCutie, pm me and I'll get back to you when my schedule allows.
~Maeg

Resident LP Fanatic

Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

supercutie, you got worked! :o
you don't want to mess with moon child, she knows what shes talking about :wink:
SuperCutie28 wrote:who the hell goes onto a
q & a message board when they dont want to help & all they do is write shit to strangers.
::raises hand::
SuperCutie28 wrote:you guys must really have no livez.
::leaves hand up::
Bethany is cool
Plasma2002b wrote:ill open YOUR port.....!
Chinchilla!
Addict
Addict

Post by Chinchilla! »

Maeg, seriously, you didnt have to post all of that. Most of us here know you are cool and contribute a lot to this forum. These little bukkake princesses are just ignorant 12 year olds. How smart do they look when they use this kind of crap
~~~~****xxxXXX--like this---XXXxxx***~~~
and U tYpE lIkE tHiS.
It sure as hell doesn't make them seem 'cute'. It's hard to take anyone seriously who types like that.
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

True, but I was really upset by the fact that my name was attacked mostly. I'm proud of my name and the connection it has with my family. When someone asks what the **** type of name it is I get pretty upset because I feel its an attack on my family, not just me. I apologize to all of the longstanding members of big-o and most of the newcomers for my long post, but i do not regret posting it.
~Maeg

Resident LP Fanatic

Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

that just proves how immature some ppl can be
im not saying im mature and act like an adult all the time
but making fun of someones name is so juvenile
sad how they(new members) cant make up good insults
Bethany is cool
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

Ohh god two girls fighting over me thats hot.
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

Axilla is such a stud
Bethany is cool
Robpol86
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Robpol86 »

holy shusbngsu7bgshg, wat the hell is happening, yall go WAY OFF TOPIC, GET BACK IN LINE. all that ~(*#@U#@*&^% bs is giving me a headache, stop wastin ur time creating "stars" or wtvr
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

I just have to point out the obvious...

It's very funny how she has the two extreams of the board against her... It's like having Bush, and Gore both against you...
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
~*aMy-oLeO*~
Addict
Addict

Post by ~*aMy-oLeO*~ »

Ok Im new but I would just like to point out that most of you are complete immature morons. The whole point of this forum is to help people that are having problems. But instead all they get is ridiculed. I do know a lot about computers but I also know that a lot of people don't. I'm sorry to bust your bubble, but no one is perfect.
If I hAd OnE wIsH- i'D wIsH fOr A bIg EnOuGh AsS fOr ThE wHoLe WoRlD tO kIsS ;)

*All in all is all we are. . . .