NEW Final Release Version 5.5.3572

Tricks, Hacks, Tools, other Add-ons, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

jacob5150 wrote:I am a newbie here, and i have to say AIM+ is sweet, i am not going to upgrade to 5.5, i have 5.2 now, but i've been reading on here that to fully use AIM+ to use 4.7 ...the only problem i am having with AIM+ using 5.2 is the history log thing, and i don't really need that , so i'm happy, :lol:
Correction.

It's AIM version 4.8.2790
XMenKMan

Post by XMenKMan »

Jrrtt37 wrote:i always love when the newbies state their opinion, it means.. so much to me, deep down inside... :|
I'm a newbie yet I joined October 15, 2002??? Yeah... Just because all of my posts got deleted (I had well over 500+) when the forums crashed/deleted topics doesn't mean I'm a newbie. I would gladly still have AIM+ if I wasn't a person who liked to keep their software up to date. Of course, I won't get the newest AIM until DeadAIM supports it.

Hey Plasma, any word about a new AMM??? Ever since it came out I've had it and use it all the time. I've read on your forums that you want to update it, but your currently busy. I have a link on my website to your site, and I get a ton of people IM'ing me about it asking what it does, then telling me it's the coolest program for AIM out there. I hope you update it, like being able to edit Preset List. Thanks.
2002 - 3rd Baritone Crossmen Drum & Bugle Corps
2003 - Lead Baritone Crossmen Drum & Bugle Corps
"When all else is gone, the Bones still remain..."
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

500 posts?! That would put me at (really with your logic) 8,000,000+ posts... Forget the fact I would remember you (If I can remember someone with less then 100 posts that comes back I can remember someone with 500 :roll: )

AMM is out of development again - It is felt that with middle_man there is no reason to create a second program that does the same thing...

Forget it - Your a lost cause
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Oh and forget the fact you would have to post a reply more then every time you see a page.
Number of visits: 171
Number of page hits: 468
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MikeZed »

PhaseDMA wrote:Oh and forget the fact you would have to post a reply more then every time you see a page.
Number of page hits: 468
How'd you see that?

Everyone on the Big-O Software board are fucking dumbasses except MikeZed because he actually knows common sense.

Axilla is the gayest person on this board.
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

I pulled rank.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
XMenKMan

Post by XMenKMan »

PhaseDMA wrote:500 posts?! That would put me at (really with your logic) 8,000,000+ posts... Forget the fact I would remember you (If I can remember someone with less then 100 posts that comes back I can remember someone with 500 :roll: )

AMM is out of development again - It is felt that with middle_man there is no reason to create a second program that does the same thing...

Forget it - Your a lost cause
Logic?? I didn't pose a hypothetical, all I did was state a fact that certain posts which i contributed greatly to was deleted and these forums constantly crashed. Was it 500? I really don't remember the exact #, but it sure was more that 15. I know I would sometimes post 2 or 3 topics a day way past the whole Aim+ update fiasco. I was even one of the people who got the Remove Klez from Big-O emails and as my profile and search clearly says, I was a member as of Oct 15, 2002. I wasn't out to be remembered by you.

Its not like I turned my back on AIM+, it turned it's back on me. If AIM+ was still working with the latest version's of AIM, then I would most likely never had switched over to DeadAIM. Is 4.8 better, I really don't care nor do I remember. Its old.

And btw, middle_man is worthless to me. Someone once said that they are a better programmer when it comes to AMM. That may or not be the case, but they still have bugs out the wazoo and only have a beta program. Is there features pretty cool, heck yeah. But I'm not going to DL a program that is has a ton of bugs. Instead of having a million features and fixing one at a time, probably they should have a few features work perfectly and then release an actual working program then work from there.
MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MikeZed »

PhaseDMA wrote:I pulled rank.
Please direct me to this rank?

Everyone on the Big-O Software board are fucking dumbasses except MikeZed because he actually knows common sense.

Anthony

Post by Anthony »

XMenKMan - You are an idiot - Shut up

Mike - The rank of :drum roll: moderator :-P.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MikeZed »

PhaseDMA wrote:XMenKMan - You are an idiot - Shut up

Whats my rank?

Anthony

Post by Anthony »

User or Veteran - Your choice

PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Jrrtt37
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Jrrtt37 »

i think he wanted something of what you would call him, or ..that was a dumb question
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit

HTML is OFF
BBCode is ON
Smilies are ON
MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MikeZed »

PhaseDMA wrote:User or Veteran - Your choice

"Quote:
Number of page hits: 468"

That, whats it say for me?

XMenKMan

Post by XMenKMan »

PhaseDMA wrote:XMenKMan - You are an idiot - Shut up

Geez, what a great way for a moderator to talk. It's too bad your not listed as moderator of the AIM+ forums, Mark and Ryan are. But I guess your filling in for them seeing as how they have been around since at least November. Maybe if you use your logic, you will see who the idiot really is. BTW, in no way shape or form did I ever use foul language or put any one here down, it was you who started the name calling. I even in fact stated twice that I was a avid supporter of Big-O and was a long time user way before I became a member of the forums.
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

GO AWAY

People like you are not appreciated by any one here much less Mark or Ryan.

They do NOT OWE YOU ANYTHING.

Mike... You want to attack this idiot?
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ