AIM 5.0 Final Build 2938 Released

Discuss anything related to AIM+.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Jon8RFC
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by Jon8RFC »

Well I gave in hehe...logging DOES work with AIM 5.0.2938 just because the lazyboy history viewer doesn't work, that doesn't mean it's not logging. My viewer doesn't display so "it's not logging" doesn't apply here just because it doesn't get displayed. Check to make sure.
nunubutt
Addict
Addict

Post by nunubutt »

No point in loggin wen u cant see wat u log, sifting through MY list of IM logs is painstaking, 19 megs and lots of people...
Jon8RFC
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by Jon8RFC »

Yeah my friends and I have a lot of people as well...my log folder is 15 megs. Just sort by name or sort by date to get the latest conversations. It's the same as the viewer, just looks different.
Plasma2002b
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Plasma2002b »

killcrap did an excellent job of getting all the versions of aim that are out there and organizing them all on this site.

http://www.rkapur.net/killcrap/downloads/aim

that has pretty much every major aim release there is. Just pick which one ya want. (go with 4.8 or 4.7).

thankz to killcrap

its teh infamous life of brian gaut to teh max0r!
crazydv8er
Just Registered
Just Registered

Multiple Names

Post by crazydv8er »

i don't care so much about the ads as i do about having multiple screen names signed on.......i can't wait for AIM+ to be compatible AIM 5.0 so i can have all my names signed on at once........ :evil:
Andyrey
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by Andyrey »

I can not wait try out Aim+. Unfurtunatly, I have to run AIM 5 beta, because that is the only one that will run under Windows 2000 without crashing every time you try to scroll a window.
sirrix
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by sirrix »

Actually, that's really not true. I'm running Windows 2K.

I have to wonder though, when is this new AIM+ going to come out? It's been quite some time since AIM5 was released... At least an AIM+ beta??

-sirrix
Butterfly
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by Butterfly »

I would just like to say that I am currently running Windows XP Pro and AIM 5.0.2938

AIM+ does work for some of the features. It does get rid of the ads as well as logs all chat in html format :) I haven't had any difficulties running it with 5.0 since I switch to it. I don't know it's just me or what, but my boyfriend also runs it fine on his machine as well. :)

Just wanted to share that :)