New Features that should be looked into

Request features that you'd like to see in future versions of AIM+.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

XMenKMan

New Features that should be looked into

Post by XMenKMan »

I recently searched for new AIM plug-ins and found a program called Extreme Messenger. This has many cool features liked tabbed im windows, color fading text, pop up messages, nicknames for the tabs. The popups work that if the window isn't visible, there is a small window that popsups and shows you the sn and their message, like MSN's Messenger. The nickname is a pretty cool, instead of having the SN of the person you talk to as the title for the Tabbed IM, it has the nickname that you choose. The developers should seriously look into their features because they promised tabbed im's a long time ago. This isn't a bad mouthing of them because I love AIM+, just that if one program can figure it out, it can't be to hard for others. The downside to this, is that you actually have to pave for it after a trial period, it slows down AIM, and it isn't AIM+. I love AIM+, its just that it has now forced me to look for other programs since it hasn't been updated in over 4 months and it no longer works with the new AIM. I know (or I hope) that the developers are hard at work, but no one has mentioned about a possible release date as well as offering this kick butt program to us for free, but like old computers, it is useless when it is out of date. I think first and for most the tabbed im's have to be in the new update and the nicknames for the tabs can come later. I hope I haven't offended Ryan, because like I said before, I absolutly love your program and have told many people about it and they now use it. Just think about those features from Extreme Messenger because they are pretty cool, and people will definitly download your program!
2002 - 3rd Baritone Crossmen Drum & Bugle Corps
2003 - Lead Baritone Crossmen Drum & Bugle Corps
"When all else is gone, the Bones still remain..."