Find Email addresses to Screennames?

Tricks, Hacks, Tools, other Add-ons, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

MoldyOldPie wrote:
Big-O Mark wrote:It would be pretty cool of AOL to recycle old screennames. Maybe they could hold AOL registered names for awhile in case the user wants to return to their service after cancelling.
AOL does hold AOL registered users screen names for something like six months untill they are returned to the pool. If the user wants to reactivate that account all they have to do is go into a menu and click "Reactivate" or something.
Yep.. thats right. If you are an AOL member, and you decide to cancel your account, it's held in the AOL Database for 6 months. Any time with those 6 months, if you choose to come back to AOL, your account and all it's info will still be there. After that your account is gone forever. Now whether or not the screen names associated with your account are recycled, I haven't a clue... but I would assume they are.
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

x Wasted Mind x wrote:
MoldyOldPie wrote:
Big-O Mark wrote:It would be pretty cool of AOL to recycle old screennames. Maybe they could hold AOL registered names for awhile in case the user wants to return to their service after cancelling.
AOL does hold AOL registered users screen names for something like six months untill they are returned to the pool. If the user wants to reactivate that account all they have to do is go into a menu and click "Reactivate" or something.
Yep.. thats right. If you are an AOL member, and you decide to cancel your account, it's held in the AOL Database for 6 months. Any time with those 6 months, if you choose to come back to AOL, your account and all it's info will still be there. After that your account is gone forever. Now whether or not the screen names associated with your account are recycled, I haven't a clue... but I would assume they are.
They hold them to be reactived for AOL acount but the sn they used for AOL are permit AIM sn. My dragonmaster133 sn was an AOL accont at one time and for over a year after we got read of AOL it was register to the email Address dragonmaster133@aol.com along with several other screen names I made over that time. They never got deleted or anything but it took me a year to get around to moving them to the right email address.
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas