Here's how to remove "Playing Game" away message

Tricks, Hacks, Tools, other Add-ons, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

aclauser wrote:We should start a thread of things we would like to see in the next version of AIM. After we have 2 pages on the forums of stuff that should be added, changed we should e-mail it to AOL... Maybe if we had 2000 diffrent requests they would add ONE.
Who knows.. it might actually work. But then again, we would all have to sign it/petition it, to make AOL seem like we're more serious about the issue.

I'm all for it. Start your thread.
buster
Addict
Addict

Post by buster »

woah. jester, you own. such little things make me happy 8)
-buster
Fallout88
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by Fallout88 »

Im new to the site. I was just clickin around and i saw this forum. Yall may not believe me, i really dont expect you to, i mean who would, but i am the person who made the Playing Game away message bug. i said bug cuz thats what it is, a bug. I made it as a regular old away message for when i used to play Diablo. it is a just a bug, i made this away message about 2 or 3 years ago im figuring. i havnt kept track becuz i figured it was just a bug on every computer in my house, even after reformatting my hard drives a couple times. if anyone has any questions or what not, feel free to IM me or Email me, l8ter yallz :twisted:
I need not flaunt my power in such an infantile test of will. - Zeratul
Big-O Mark
Shortbus Driver
Shortbus Driver

Post by Big-O Mark »

Are you serious? Did you also create the "Default Away Message" in AIM too?

I'm going to lock this thread up before the flame war can begin ... and with the words you posted here, oh yes it would begin.
-Mark
Big-O Software