Found a new Add-on: Messenger Plus

Tricks, Hacks, Tools, other Add-ons, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

harra
Veteran
Veteran

Post by harra »

Timelessblurr,

I think what people are trying to say is that your writing is hard to decipher. I moderate a programming board that gets a lot of traffic from Asians and your writing style is very similar to Asian who are trying to write in English when they barely speak it. It should also be noted that you aren't the only person who could be accused of this problem.

You have, on multiple occasions, mentioned that you are aware or your spelling and grammer problems. Since you spend a lot of time here writing posts to the Big-O forums, you should use the time to work on your grammer and spelling. You have no grade on the line and you aren't pressed for time. This isn't a real-time chat where you have to bang out your response before the convo moves up the screen.

I'm only saying this to you because you are a big contributor to the Big-O boards and people would probably like what is in your contributions if they could understand them half the time.

I don't want to be mean, but I feel that alot of your arguments directed toward the AIM Admin that was involved in your de-activated SN (Timelessblurr) was probably dismissed by more than just the Admin because of the way it was gramatically constructed. In your mind, you were fighting hard for something near and dear to you. But, most likely, it was dismissed as the ramblings of an ignorant, uneducated person. Note, that isn't my opinions of you, but I've been in the working world enough to know that is often how correspondence of that construct is perceived.
harra
Veteran
Veteran

Post by harra »

I find it funny they call their add-on "Messenger Plus". When I hear Messenger, I think MSN Messenger, not AIM, Yahoo, or the others on the market.....

Ray
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

harra wrote:Timelessblurr,

I think what people are trying to say is that your writing is hard to decipher. I moderate a programming board that gets a lot of traffic from Asians and your writing style is very similar to Asian who are trying to write in English when they barely speak it. It should also be noted that you aren't the only person who could be accused of this problem.
-_-
Michael wrote:In plain English: I am a boy.
For those AOL speakers out there: i ma b0i wat r u a/s/l ken i c ur b00bs?