The Future of Big-O Software and AIM+

Discuss anything related to AIM+.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Leah-la

Post by Leah-la »

I said in my other post I wouldnt post again on this topic to save space, but i just felt the need to send some hugs. I think everyone needs a hug, so *hugs for everyone* and have a good holiday. I hope things get cleared up.
"Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggie' until you find a rock" -Unknown
--------------------------------------------------------
Leah-la
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

Rebel7254 wrote:I'm just going to go with DeadAIM, you big bunch of whining crybabies. "Boooo hoooo, people are calling us names. Waaaa, waaaaah" Gimme a break. What a lame excuse. "Let's punish everybody anticipating AIM+ 3.0 because of a few losers who are bothering us." Yeah, that makes sense. :roll:

DeadAIM is better anyway. I was just looking forward to being able to rename buddies. When I found out about the way you little babies decided to act, I downloaded DeadAIM and it's better than AIM+. It also works with AIM 5.1.

I encourage everyone to stop supporting the deceitful, whimpering developers at big-o-software and download DeadAIM today!!
*sigh* not another flamer..
Dice599
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Dice599 »

I love people who think they're tough when they're online.

And this is kinda OT but can I be made a moderator of one of the locked AIM+ forums, just so I can have the self gratification of being a moderator?
Official Beta Tester
ExploreAnywhere Software, LLC

There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.
Marth and Roy

Post by Marth and Roy »

I love people who think they're tough when they're online.

Yea and then they get the crap beat outta them everyday in real life lol. :lol:

btw this is goign to sound like a stupid question but you do you get it to say "somebody worte" like a certian person...i could never figure that out lol :oops:
D-D-Di-Did I-I-I St-St-Studder?.
Hoked on Fonics worcks for I!!!
Marth and Roy
XR250rdr
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by XR250rdr »

Dice599 wrote:I love people who think they're tough when they're online.
Makes me think of this
Dice599
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Dice599 »

After all this, it kinda makes that whole ordeal with Plasma2002b seem meaningless...well less meaningfull anyway. But back to AIM+...
Official Beta Tester
ExploreAnywhere Software, LLC

There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

xWastedMindx wrote:
Rebel7254 wrote:I'm just going to go with DeadAIM, you big bunch of whining crybabies. "Boooo hoooo, people are calling us names. Waaaa, waaaaah" Gimme a break. What a lame excuse. "Let's punish everybody anticipating AIM+ 3.0 because of a few losers who are bothering us." Yeah, that makes sense. :roll:

DeadAIM is better anyway. I was just looking forward to being able to rename buddies. When I found out about the way you little babies decided to act, I downloaded DeadAIM and it's better than AIM+. It also works with AIM 5.1.

I encourage everyone to stop supporting the deceitful, whimpering developers at big-o-software and download DeadAIM today!!
*sigh* not another flamer..
I agree it just another flamer. You know it would be nice if we could just go though and delet all the post by the flames it might reduece this theard a few pages and be more on the fact. LOL
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

Dang I was gone for 8 hours and you all some how put up 6 more pages. Hey when ever the chat is tommorrow some log it and post it for us that have to work durnign that time to learn the stuff

Thank you

Timeless
DaBigBass

Post by DaBigBass »

i dont mean to take sides or to part with some sort of bias, since i myself support aim+ and its development. however, i find it kind of contradicting that this forum topic is titled The Future of Big-O Software and AIM+ when in actuality, there seems to be a lack of a future :/

just my two cents...
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
Jeremy

Post by Jeremy »

The one thing i want answered above all else is... If you were considering in the LEAST bit to NOT release 3.0, why even mention it that it would be ready and released on the 11th? I just don't get it. It they were harassing you before, you must've had thoughts about not releasing it before.. so why didn't you just wait until you were 100% sure of what you were gonna do before you announced anything?
www.cocky-jeremy.net - The Cockiest Place On The Net
JeRSeY HeAvEn 823

Post by JeRSeY HeAvEn 823 »

Just give it all time. I swear to you all.... After time shiZ like this always clears up. I mean these guys were only helping us by making AIM more fun to use. It's not a crime. The worst that can happen is that AIM+3.0 wont be releaed for a while. Give it time people. Time heals EVERYTING And that's the truth. Thanks for taking time to read this. Mark and Ryan.. You guys got awesome hot ass skillz in Web Design and Programing. U should try to get a job where you get paid for all the awesome work you do and stay with us here and make our lives easier. Thanks ~*J*~
Last edited by JeRSeY HeAvEn 823 on Tue Dec 17, 2002 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If there were no computers the world would be nothing. If there was no New York the US would be nothing... (NaMe:JaY - LoC:East Brunswick, New Jersey)
DaBigBass

Post by DaBigBass »

Jeremy wrote:The one thing i want answered above all else is... If you were considering in the LEAST bit to NOT release 3.0, why even mention it that it would be ready and released on the 11th? I just don't get it. It they were harassing you before, you must've had thoughts about not releasing it before.. so why didn't you just wait until you were 100% sure of what you were gonna do before you announced anything?
you have a good point..why build up the serious hype if there were problems to begin with..
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

DaBigBass wrote:
Jeremy wrote:The one thing i want answered above all else is... If you were considering in the LEAST bit to NOT release 3.0, why even mention it that it would be ready and released on the 11th? I just don't get it. It they were harassing you before, you must've had thoughts about not releasing it before.. so why didn't you just wait until you were 100% sure of what you were gonna do before you announced anything?
you have a good point..why build up the serious hype if there were problems to begin with..
in case you wondering that question has been answer earily. THey were planing on releasing it on the 11th. But the closer they got to the 11th the more harasment they got.

I give them Mark and Ryan my support because I prouble would of quit working on AIM+ a long time ago if I was be harasict because i was making it. Way to go Mark and Ryan for how much work you have done for us

Timeless
Jeremy

Post by Jeremy »

I'm not complaining about not releasing it, that's fine. i can understand, even though i'm not the type of person to give into anything, regardless of the situation, but if it bothers you, i can see why you'd not release it. i just don't get why you'd announce it without being sure. :/
www.cocky-jeremy.net - The Cockiest Place On The Net
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

Jeremy wrote:I'm not complaining about not releasing it, that's fine. i can understand, even though i'm not the type of person to give into anything, regardless of the situation, but if it bothers you, i can see why you'd not release it. i just don't get why you'd announce it without being sure. :/
They were orginal sure that they were y they anounce it it would be on the 11th but then things change and in the real world things can change fast