The Future of Big-O Software and AIM+

Discuss anything related to AIM+.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

dyingeyes wrote:in absolutely no better point of reference to direct this short post towards, i shall refer to machaivelli's "the prince"

you've got to be "overally evil" yet "wholesomely good" so why don't you do an IP lookup for the abusers and ARIN them then go do some port sniffing or something of the like, either that or trace the IP route, and find where they live. then go harass them and plead insanity.

well, that was harsh. but are the attacks simply words? posting personal information? how did they get that personal information? i can get some personal info about them, too. it's not that hard with the internet leaking security and all. did you know there is a way of deciphering certain MD5s?

think about this too. even big ol corporations such as microsoft are still entitled to harassment by stupid idiots.

other than that useless information, there really isn't much i can help you guys with. it's a terrible thing, what's happened...
You've solved it! Now that post is definately not redundant! Thanks to you, there will be an AIM+ 3.0!!!
Michael wrote:In plain English: I am a boy.
For those AOL speakers out there: i ma b0i wat r u a/s/l ken i c ur b00bs?
Terran

Post by Terran »

Pardon me, but has the *NEW* release date been decided? :-?
I'm the firestarter punkin' instigator
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

Terran wrote:Pardon me, but has the *NEW* release date been decided? :-?
There is no new release date. It has been indefinately postponded.
Terran

Post by Terran »

But is AIM 3.0 done? or are they still working on it?
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

Terran wrote:But is AIM 3.0 done? or are they still working on it?
1) Nobody knows but Mark and Ryan.
2) No, hence being indefinatly postponded.
Terran

Post by Terran »

what's up with this 'indefinitely postponed' shite?
DADINK13

Post by DADINK13 »

Terran wrote:what's up with this 'indefinitely postponed' shite?
IE: They're not gonna be working on it. It is on hold. Hiatus. Put on the back-burner. Hit the pause button. Frozen. Not going anywhere.

In essence, they decided to put that project away.
Master Jedi
Guru
Guru

Post by Master Jedi »

DADINK13 wrote:
Terran wrote:But is AIM 3.0 done? or are they still working on it?
1) Nobody knows but Mark and Ryan.
2) No, hence being indefinatly postponded.
Actually, the answer to question 2 is the same as question 1. For all we know, Ryan has added thousands of cool features to his own personal version of AIM+. If I weren't stuck with VB6 learning edition I would write my own add-on, but as VB6 learning edition is I can't use it to interact with other programs or write network applications. Maybe I should install VB4 Professional. It's a little different but I know enough about VB6 that I might be able to do it in VB4.
romeo0045
Just Registered
Just Registered

AIM+ 2.0......(3.0)

Post by romeo0045 »

i remeber reading a post by either mark or ryan stating that there might be a new release of the version 2.0 that would support aim5. i just wanted to know what was going on with that because i use deadaim right now and i hate it. i love aim+ soo much better but i like aim5 so, u know. but if mark or ryan can reply to my post or maybe sick a news bullieton on there front page about a possible new 2.0 verison with 5.0 support. sorry about the misspellings, i have bad grammer.
thanks

PVT Seidel
U.S Army
the_few_the_many369

Post by the_few_the_many369 »

Hey i have been looking for this forever! I remember having this a long time ago and then i had to restore my computer so i lost AIM+ then i was looking for it for a long time for bout a couple of years cuz i know its been out for a long time! Then i couldnt find it! but just then i found it when it new AIM+ 3.0 was comming out and i was really excited and then i tried and tried downloading AIM+ but got some error message but then i found out that something happened to it so they arent gunna fix it or w/e happened. So i was wonderin what happened cuz i dont understand computer programmers language and u should really get it back because everyone likes it and w/o AIM sucks and then i just got an e-mail sayin they might start charging AIM wich i think aint gunna happen but ya..... so please AIM+ is WELL WORTH getting the problem FIX and please tell me what happened????? because i am very lost!
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

You know I noticed something and I found a silver lining in the lose of AIM+3 coming out. Because it did not come out there are new members to the forum that are still active and would not be here if it was ot for that loss (me being one of them) also because of that loss some member have be come a lot more active (for exmpale Dadink)
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
Matt

Post by Matt »

Timelessblur wrote:You know I noticed something and I found a silver lining in the lose of AIM+3 coming out. Because it did not come out there are new members to the forum that are still active and would not be here if it was ot for that loss (me being one of them) also because of that loss some member have be come a lot more active (for exmpale Dadink)
I think thats true. I do know that over the summer and fall, it was pretty dry and hardly anyone was here. I like the fact that a lot more people have decided to speak up and join in the convos. It gives this board a more diverse feeling and a great place to 'hang.'
-Matt
Timelessblur wrote:I only know 4 langueges. Engish, Band Engish, Really bad Engish and Timelessblurain
DADINK13

Post by DADINK13 »

Timelessblur wrote:also because of that loss some member have be come a lot more active (for exmpale Dadink)
Well, I was pretty active before then actually. But I guess now I picked up a bit. :lol:
KooLTaB101 wrote:It gives this board a more diverse feeling and a great place to 'hang.'
lol yea, I love to "hang with my peeps and hommies. 8)
harra
Veteran
Veteran

Post by harra »

All that defending of Big-O and their decision with AIM+ made a lot of casual visitors more active on the boards. I think I'm in that group. In the process we got to know some of the more frequent posters and just melded into the group.
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

harra wrote:All that defending of Big-O and their decision with AIM+ made a lot of casual visitors more active on the boards. I think I'm in that group. In the process we got to know some of the more frequent posters and just melded into the group.
Yep yep. I one of them right now I feel like I been here for ever
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas