Add multi-tabbed IM windows!

Request features that you'd like to see in future versions of AIM+.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

jester22c

Post by jester22c »

timrosenfeld wrote:maybe the messages could be grouped according to how you have your folders in your buddy list. The way I have my buddy list arranged is using folder with specific people in each, but having an option to drag the tabs to a different window or a new one would be good too... and maybe have a remember who was grouped together option
I like this idea also. A window for each buddy list folder... I sure could have used that yesterday. I was out of town for a week and upon returning 46 people decide to talk to me all at once I thought I was going to go crazy.
girard747

Post by girard747 »

www.extrememessenger.com has a prog with tabbed windows but its gay shareware and its not anything NEAR AIM+ lol aim+ is so much better the only thing good about that extreme one is the tabbed windows ;) lol no im not advertising but just giving an idea of how to do it
xXMaximumBassXx

Post by xXMaximumBassXx »

please please please . . .
[]DaT_MaNN03
Veteran
Veteran

REally sweet idea

Post by []DaT_MaNN03 »

I think this would be a really great thing to happen on AIM+ because i get so sick off all the chat windows lighting n flashing and taking up soooo much fricken tool bar space. The Extreme messenger also has it but that thing is so gay you hav to pay for it and it doesnt do half of what AIM+ does. But some other things to avoid when making this tabbed window thing when someone IM's you dont hav that window pop up b/c it gets really really annoying just hav the persons name light up that would b sweet. well thats all i gotta say later :P
Hi! I'm a signature virus! copy me into your signature file to help me spread!

"NeVer Argue with an Idiot they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!"
ibetheone

Post by ibetheone »

Here is an idea cant you just take the source from the windows gaim and somehow get an idea how to implement it in aim plus :)

Gaim for Windows Source Code
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gaim ... p?download

Gaim Hompage
http://gaim.sourceforge.net/
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

I think this would be a swell idea.
Michael wrote:In plain English: I am a boy.
For those AOL speakers out there: i ma b0i wat r u a/s/l ken i c ur b00bs?
ibetheone

Post by ibetheone »

Hmmm, havent tried Meathodus tools but this is what my current aim looks like with tabbed im windows , hopefully they will put something like this in the aim+3.0, :)
tone
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by tone »

i think this would be one of the greatest options on AIM+ except for cloning and logging lol..im on cable and no lag at all on that picture
tone
XMenKMan

Post by XMenKMan »

Just saw this on www.aimthemes.net. I hope many of these features will be included.
Attachments
aimframesh.gif
aimframesh.gif (35.94 KiB) Viewed 7080 times
2002 - 3rd Baritone Crossmen Drum & Bugle Corps
2003 - Lead Baritone Crossmen Drum & Bugle Corps
"When all else is gone, the Bones still remain..."