When is the new version coming out?

Discuss anything related to AIM+.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Nemessis

Post by Nemessis »

very kool. im also looking to donate once i get some mony up. payday needs to roll around.
db
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by db »

I just want to say that I love the program and use it on all my computers (work, home, end even friends). Good work!

Cheers....
Spence

So many bugs

Post by Spence »

The program has too many bugs to make it useable. I don't enjoy restarting AIM every day because it freezes. I'd rather spend $5 on a program that works, than get a free program that doesn't.
Big-O Mark
Shortbus Driver
Shortbus Driver

Post by Big-O Mark »

If you're having any problems with AIM+, head over to the bug report forum. There are a lot of questions and answers about problems other people have encoutered using AIM+. Also, it would be helpful to us if you're having a previously unknown problem to start a new topic in the bug report forum so that we can look into it. Finally, most of the bugs in the current version have been fixed for the upcoming second release.

Just saw your posts -- all of the bugs you commented on have been fixed in the next release.
-Mark
Big-O Software
xXMaximumBassXx

Post by xXMaximumBassXx »

...im not quite sure what everyone is so damn unhappy about... i havent had a problem or bug in the program since i got it.

and if all of you feel like bitching, do it somewhere else. if you dont like the program, dont use it and move on. its that simple.

i would like to add that aim+ is one of the best programs i have seen, and it accomplishes its goals nicely. i dont intend to suck up because i have no idea who you are and you definately dont know me either, but keep up the good work guys. i wish you luck ;)
sn0n
Addict
Addict

Post by sn0n »

the only reason im not using it right now is cuz a friend challenged me to a 'online longest' contest.. and we started b4 i got AIM+ installed.. :-(

Current Time Online: 2 Days 11 Hours
Big-O Mark
Shortbus Driver
Shortbus Driver

Post by Big-O Mark »

I love the online longest challenge :). My ISPs have historically ended those for me way before I would have cracked. My current ISP (Cablevision) has been a bitch the last few weeks, so I'm rarely "online" for more than an hour or two at a time. No records there.
-Mark
Big-O Software
BEE

:)

Post by BEE »

I advertise aim+ all over my website just because i think it is a really good program. I have only had one problem with it. Cant wait for the new release to come out!
Keep up the good work Big-O-Software!
-Josh
webmaster of www.beeZnest.com