Send Messages to ALL clones

Request features that you'd like to see in future versions of AIM+.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Plasma2002b
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Send Messages to ALL clones

Post by Plasma2002b »

Ok, heres the thing.... i own 76 SN's (nothing better to do on friday nights, lol) and i use clones a lot.
With clones it would be cool to have an option that automatically sends the same thing to one or more people from all your open clones. (hehe)

Way before AIM+ came out i was Hexing my own clones and i noticed something... i could only get 13 clones up and then they started crashing... i thought this might be my resources... even tho i had 512mb ram.... but latley i made my own TOC client (executable) and it does the same thing.. except they dont crash, just connection refused. but 13 seems to be the magic #.

I can load 13 one one machine and another 13 on another computer that on my network... so its still connection to AIM through my main IP, so does anybody know why i can only get 13 up at a time?

Anyone else have any problem similar to this?

its teh infamous life of brian gaut to teh max0r!
GigaRoc
Addict
Addict

Post by GigaRoc »

we need to find you a girl friend
SAVE ME GOD - disturbed
Plasma2002b
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Plasma2002b »

GigaRoc wrote:we need to find you a girl friend
dude... i may sound like a total "geek" or "nerd" on here to you.. but i also have a life. You can know a lot about computers without bein a social hermit and being on the computer all the time.
And btw, i think im doin fine with the girlfriend thing... http://aim.servebeer.com/images/ok.jpg

its teh infamous life of brian gaut to teh max0r!