Easy Reference AIM+ History

Request features that you'd like to see in future versions of AIM+.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Beaker
Just Registered
Just Registered

Easy Reference AIM+ History

Post by Beaker »

I often view my IM histories because of the clearing of long im chats. I would like to view the history of a certain SN instead of looking though all of them to find the SN i wish to see. What I'm trying to say is that there should be a button added to the SN IM window for a quick access to THAT sn's history, Instead of opening the buddy list window and accessing the whole AIM+ History logs.[/quote]
[]DaT_MaNN03
Veteran
Veteran

Post by []DaT_MaNN03 »

ya i think that would b pretty sweet a button right on the chat window that goes straight to ur history w/ that persons sn
Hi! I'm a signature virus! copy me into your signature file to help me spread!

"NeVer Argue with an Idiot they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!"
elitemrp

Umm

Post by elitemrp »

A button would be nice I guess, but just go to the "AIM+" menu on the IM of the person you are talking to, then click "History". It will open up the history viewer and it will display the history for the person you are talking to at the time.
killcrap
Addict
Addict

Re: Easy Reference AIM+ History

Post by killcrap »

Beaker wrote:I often view my IM histories because of the clearing of long im chats. I would like to view the history of a certain SN instead of looking though all of them to find the SN i wish to see. What I'm trying to say is that there should be a button added to the SN IM window for a quick access to THAT sn's history, Instead of opening the buddy list window and accessing the whole AIM+ History logs.
sweet idea
nunubutt
Addict
Addict

Post by nunubutt »

Yes that idea is good. Very convenient...everything AIM original is not in some areas