Mass Buddy List Loader

Request features that you'd like to see in future versions of AIM+.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

TheEmmortalOne
Just Registered
Just Registered

Mass Buddy List Loader

Post by TheEmmortalOne »

It would be a lot better if you could have a 'Mass Buddy List Loader' so you could load your buddy list to all your clones, or the ones you want, so you dont have to go to each individual clone that you have and load your list.
killcrap
Addict
Addict

Post by killcrap »

just send ur list to them via aim.
TheEmmortalOne
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by TheEmmortalOne »

it would still be easier..
[]DaT_MaNN03
Veteran
Veteran

Post by []DaT_MaNN03 »

i dont see much point in that idea really its not that difficult to load a buddy list n it only takes 2secs per clone thing.....and if uve already used that sn they should already b there
Hi! I'm a signature virus! copy me into your signature file to help me spread!

"NeVer Argue with an Idiot they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!"
TheEmmortalOne
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by TheEmmortalOne »

Well think about this situation, all your friends get new screennames, or you get a new screen name and you want to add it onto your list so you update your main list, but you also use other names in chats or so certain people dont know one of your names so you want to give it to them, like I did with all 50 of mine (Yes I know its a lot but I have uses for that many). Its quite long and tiring to open a buddy list, load the buddy list, set the preferences, close the list, open another one. Now do that 50 times and you will see, it takes a while.
EvilJolly
Addict
Addict

Post by EvilJolly »

We were talking about this kind of thing in another post. It's about synchronizing buddy lists and preferences.

http://discuss.big-o-software.com/viewtopic.php?t=520
[]DaT_MaNN03
Veteran
Veteran

Post by []DaT_MaNN03 »

ok thanx for explaning that a little more i understand it better....but u can only go on 6sns at a time so remember that or at least i can only go on six
Hi! I'm a signature virus! copy me into your signature file to help me spread!

"NeVer Argue with an Idiot they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!"