AIM+ History: Text Format!

Request features that you'd like to see in future versions of AIM+.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

SEntrySafe

Post by SEntrySafe »

heh.. i just now got an email telling me of replies to all of this. yea im still alive, whatup. hey i see where everyone is comin from cept tone didnt take the time to read the discussion before he posted that rude comment. hell no one pays for this, so yea if you think when you got some spare hours you wanna fiddle with a txt/html option, go for it, im certain im not the only person who would find this useful (ive talked about it with some friends who also use your program).

but anyways, im using the newest version of AIM right now and disabling as much of that new crap as possible, its treating me alright, so as far asit goes with myself you can take you time :) thanks for hearing me out on all this tho :D 2cents for 20mb sounds good cept i dont feel like storing my html on CDR lol!! and with some peoples ways of chatting, you know black BGR and grey font or whatever, then you have to highlight the text to even read it. for me text is the easiest way to read it, takes up the smallest space, i guess each to his own right? thats why were talking about an option rather than a complete conversion! heheheh. well im out