Aim+ and IRC client(s)

Report problems you've had using AIM+.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

redpeppr
Just Registered
Just Registered

Aim+ and IRC client(s)

Post by redpeppr »

I Hope your familiar with irc and its different clients/addons. I am running xp pro. I have the latest version of aim+ and aim 4.8 (the one before 5.0). Anytime i try to use the history cloner or actually the aim+ program it kills my irc session(s). I use mirc v5.91 32bit, ircn 7.27 addon, bitchn 2.0.4 addon, with moo 3.02 and moo.dll 4.0.3 build 10 addon.

What i have tried:
-aim 4.7x with aim +, mirc then one addon at a time to see if its addon conflicts

-aim 4.8 with aim+, mirc then one addon at a time to check for conflicts

reformated comp ( i had other issues also)

repeated above on clean system.

The issue has been resolved with using the new aim 5.0.2916 and all of the irc clients/addons

oh i thought it was mirc but it does it with perch too, and i tried a diff version of mirc the newer wich doesnt run my addons and an older with and without addons.

Sorry so long. Hope you can help I like aim+ also tried all of the above w and w/o idlemod for aim
Jungler
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by Jungler »

I use irc and when i use aim+ it doesnt shut down for me. mirc version 6.3 the latest one. Try downloading that one and see if it works.
redpeppr
Just Registered
Just Registered

heh

Post by redpeppr »

Been there done that. I wouldn't have posted if i hadent tried all the OBVIOUSE things. Sorry I forgot to mention the newest mirc. But my concern is with the software listed. Not others.