phpBB mods

Website stuff

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Plasma2002b
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Plasma2002b »

nah... i hear ya.....
icicle isnt one of my fav's anyways. I like the digital twilight. But yea.... it'd probably be easier to just get rid of one or two like that so ya dont have to keep messin 'round with the mod's anyways.

its teh infamous life of brian gaut to teh max0r!
skudz
Addict
Addict

Post by skudz »

i noticed in the profile you're not able to choose the Boardstyle anymore. WIll you get more like before, or just stick to the basica subSilver.?
Big-O Ryan
Developer
Developer

Post by Big-O Ryan »

Probably just subSilver. Maybe we'll use a different one someday, but you probably won't be able to choose anymore. It just takes so much time to support each additional theme on this forum, now that it is so heavily modified. And I'd like to make sure that everybody's seeing the same thing, and it looks pretty good, and works, etc.

I wouldn't mind if it was something cooler than subSilver, but it'd also have to be just as functional -- and the fact is, subSilver is pretty darn hard to beat. I that know it starts to look old after a while.. :)
-Ryan
Big-O Software
Michael
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by Michael »

I actually like subSilver, it's my theme for nearly every PHPBB board I visit.
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

If subSilver was not the standard theme on all forums I think people would want it the most.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

aclauser wrote:If subSilver was not the standard theme on all forums I think people would want it the most.
That is only opinion. I personally dont care what the theme of the boards are. I like this subSilver color scheme. It looks nice. As long as the colors are nice, and aren't too distractive..im all for it.
punkster103
Addict
Addict

Post by punkster103 »

If it works, why fix it?
Prouderesterest Moderator of the Schwippy.com forums.
Look! I can make an egg stand up on the first day of spring and winter! Can you? :D
Plasma2002b
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Plasma2002b »

hey mark/ryan...... why are you guys still using phpbb 2.0.0? I mean, yeah it works ok... but yeah... i dont wanna mention certain things here, but i really think you should upgrade.

on a lighter note..... the MOD you got that shows all the users that have visited today.... do you know where that would be or what it was called on the phpbb site? cause i was lookin around for it and couldnt really find it.

ehh, oh well tho

its teh infamous life of brian gaut to teh max0r!
Big-O Ryan
Developer
Developer

Post by Big-O Ryan »

Plasma2002b: (haven't seen you here in a while.. :) ) We've actually been running 2.0.3 for a while, now - I just haven't updated the little number.. I did now.

And the mod that you're looking for is called "Last Visit", you can find it here: http://mods.db9.dk . (you just have to search phpBB's forums for a bit to find it there)
-Ryan
Big-O Software