Funky.....

Whatever (keep it TV-14).

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, Matt, Anthony

Plasma2002b
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Funky.....

Post by Plasma2002b »

Ive been havin some kind of funky rash coming up..... its been itchin like crazy... ive tried those creams and everything, but it just seems to getting more red and bumpy. Its startin to change to gray too.... and ideas?

its teh infamous life of brian gaut to teh max0r!
blinkskate2003
Just Registered
Just Registered

ooooooooooooooook

Post by blinkskate2003 »

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm..............................
..........ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook :D :) :( :sad: :o :-? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :evil: :roll: :wink: im confused i just cant seem to make up my mind and emotions on why you even posted that!!! I didnt need to know that either!!!
Big-O Ryan
Developer
Developer

Post by Big-O Ryan »

And to think, that I had low expectations for this forum!
-Ryan
Big-O Software
DanMan2003

Re: ooooooooooooooook

Post by DanMan2003 »

blinkskate2003 wrote:uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm...........................
.............ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook :D :) :( :sad: :o :-? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :evil: :roll: :wink: im confused i just cant seem to make up my mind and emotions on why you even posted that!!! I didnt need to know that either!!!
That's why it's called off the topic!!! :wink:
tone
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by tone »

theres difference between off topic and nasy........and that was just nasty!! :-?
tone
skudz
Addict
Addict

Post by skudz »

your skin is turning gray now? ..... :|
Plasma2002b
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Plasma2002b »

ok, this is freakin me out a lil.... my skin is like, drying up and caking off..... :-?

its teh infamous life of brian gaut to teh max0r!
SLeeVE

Post by SLeeVE »

maybe you should try a different brand of kitty litter?
jester22c

Post by jester22c »

Wow lepracy... don't see that every day
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

Sounds like maybe you got chicken pox..or the measles, mumps...maybe even poisen oak or poisen ivy if your ictching like hell ..

But of course ive never had those last two because i live in FL...and we cant get that here..heh..and Ive never had chicken pox either...god i hope i dont get it when im older... The older you are, the worse it gets..
jester22c

Post by jester22c »

I can't get poison ivy, or oak, or sumack or any of the various sort. I can rub it all over my body and nothing will happen... lucky me I guess. As far as chicken pox go... not so lucky me got them my very first day of summer vacation after kindergarten. I was so excited that I got to miss school because a good friend of mine had gotten out of school for a week and a half the previous month. My mom didn't have the heart to tell me I was out anyway for at least 2 days.
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

I can't get poison ivy, or oak, or sumack or any of the various sort. I can rub it all over my body and nothing will happen...lucky me I guess.
Damn right your lucky! How in the hell do you manage to not get that?? How does it work?? heh.. people get that stuff everyday....and yet...your immune to it or something.. weird it is ..
tone
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by tone »

dude you really need to go to the doctor or something
tone
jester22c

Post by jester22c »

xWastedMindx wrote:
I can't get poison ivy, or oak, or sumack or any of the various sort. I can rub it all over my body and nothing will happen...lucky me I guess.
Damn right your lucky! How in the hell do you manage to not get that?? How does it work?? heh.. people get that stuff everyday....and yet...your immune to it or something.. weird it is ..

I'm immune to pretty much anything. If I ever get sick it is mostly likely a runny nose, and that's once a year at the very most. I havn't had worse than that in about 5 years. I don't know how it works but I'm not complaining :)
tone
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by tone »

your not immune to it you just have to be alergic to it to get...and your obviously not alergic to it
tone