Introduce yourself

Whatever (keep it TV-14).

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, Matt, Anthony

Matt

Post by Matt »

its in your "Profile" at the top of the page...the Avatar section is at the bottom of your Profile page...and you have to read how big your icon is and such...you just can't load a 2 mb pic... :lol:
-Matt
Timelessblur wrote:I only know 4 langueges. Engish, Band Engish, Really bad Engish and Timelessblurain
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

KooLTaB101 wrote:...you just can't load a 2 mb pic... :lol:
Yea, but I be someone out there has tried... :P :lol:
Shibby Dude
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by Shibby Dude »

how can i get my posts number up??? do you have to type a certain number of characters? or do you just get it every like five posts or sumthing? can any one out there help me out with my stupid noob problems or sumthing???? :o :-?
-Slick-thats-all-you-need-to-know-
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

Shibby Dude wrote:how can i get my posts number up??? do you have to type a certain number of characters? or do you just get it every like five posts or sumthing? can any one out there help me out with my stupid noob problems or sumthing???? :o :-?
Your post numbers don't change when you post in the OTP forum.
Matt

Post by Matt »

-Matt
Timelessblur wrote:I only know 4 langueges. Engish, Band Engish, Really bad Engish and Timelessblurain
Chinchilla!
Addict
Addict

Time to introduce myself

Post by Chinchilla! »

Hi everyone, my name is Buster the Chinchilla. I'm a few years old. I live in an aquarium, with wood chips, a food dish, a water bottle, and some toys to keep me busy. I'm nocturnal so I spend most of the day sleeping. When I'm awake I enjoy chewing on everything in sight.

Hi I'm Andrew. I am Buster's owner. Buster was given to me by my roommate senior year at Beaver college (yes I went to Beaver college!) where I got my BS In computer science and a minor in math. Buster was an absolute chick magnet. He was pressed up against more chicks’ chests than any of us will in our lifetimes!

And there you have it. AIM+ rules! Buster gives it 2 forepaws up! Squeak!
DADINK13

Re: Time to introduce myself

Post by DADINK13 »

Chinchilla! wrote:Hi I'm Andrew.
Hi Andrew--and welcome to the boards! :D
Chinchilla! wrote:Buster was given to me by my roommate senior year at Beaver college (yes I went to Beaver college!)..
HAHAHAH--BEAVER COLLEGE!!! :lol: :P What a great name for a school! :P :lol:
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

DADINK13 wrote:
Chinchilla! wrote:Buster was given to me by my roommate senior year at Beaver college (yes I went to Beaver college!)..
d00d .. I was just reading through this months special issue of Maxim Magazine.. (god those women are great) :wink:

anyways... it has an article about Beaver College in there. As of the end of this year they will be officially changing its name due to many many many people making fun of the name.. haha.
Last edited by fuuucckkers on Thu Oct 31, 2002 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
lunatic
Addict
Addict

Post by lunatic »

xWastedMindx wrote:
DADINK13 wrote:
d00d .. I was just reading through this months special issue of Maxim Magazine.. (god those women are great) :wink:

anyways... it has an article about Beaver College in there. As of the end of this year they will be officially changing it due to many many many people making fun of the name.. haha.
hahaha... how did they not realize to do so earlier... 8)

~1~
~LuNaTiC~
DADINK13

Post by DADINK13 »

lunatic wrote:hahaha... how did they not realize to do so earlier... 8)
Maybe they hoped no one would notice.. :P
lunatic
Addict
Addict

Post by lunatic »

DADINK13 wrote:
lunatic wrote:hahaha... how did they not realize to do so earlier... 8)
Maybe they hoped no one would notice.. :P
could be a possibility... n e wayz

Hi, everyone... i am not new to these posts but i am not dat ol either... My name is .... but u can jus call me Lunatic...i love dese forums... i'm cool wit everyone except for people who jus bitch bout me... cuz i said somem dat dey dont like... if u dat person plz dont do so, cuz den i get pissed off and it would turn into a flame war... oder den dat i'm cool w/ errthang... and i write in slang a.k.a ebonics so if u dont like it or dont understand it... too bad... 8)

~1~
~LuNaTiC~
Chinchilla!
Addict
Addict

Post by Chinchilla! »

Beaver College officially changed its name to Arcadia University last year. I was a member of the last graduating class at "Beaver College". Now I work for a living, and let me tell you what, I don't like it (and that's putting it kindly), perhaps someone can create a new thread in the "Totally Off-Topic" Forum about their jobs (and how much they hate them), I'd be able to contribute immensely!

I envy Buster, my pet chinchilla, all he does is sleep, eat, and crap. How easy a life is that? And when he's awake, I let him run around the "chinchilla proof" living room where he gets his exercise and looks happier than a pig in <bleep>.