No votes
Not Listed/Other - leave a post and tell us
22%
Everything
22%

Total votes: 23

fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

Damn ... hehe, AOL girls trying to hook up with us..whats up with that?? :o Whats really weird is that when the one who first IM'ed me..she said "hey, ASL?" Damn AOL'ers :lol:
jester22c

Post by jester22c »

Haha I dunno what the deal is but I normally get at least one psycho AOL girl a month at minimum. It used to be much more than that but I took out the "categories you're available for chat..." and it's helped some. I swear those girls must get pretty bored to just search for random guys online and start talking to them, some of them with actual intentions... ehh kind of scary :o
FahDooS
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by FahDooS »

METAL you forgot METAL! AHHHHH! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Catbus007
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by Catbus007 »

Hrmm, I think I am going to take advantage of this forum, and use it to post some hot undiscovered bands.

Firstly, a hot punk band out of Brockport, NY is Chapter 9. A long time friend of mine is one of their guitar players, give them a listen. They play mostly punk, and you can check them out at: http://www.chapternine.com/ Make sure you sign their guestbook :)

Secondly, a hot alternative-style band out of Nashville, TN is Second Generation of Blue. This is also a friends band and you can check them out at: www.secondgenerationofblue.net

Thirdly, a hot band straight out of the UK is Traci66. You can find them at www.iuma.com, or at http://www.traci66.com (They are a great bunch of guys, definatly check them out)

So, if you get bored or something, check them all out and sign their guestbooks. :) Thanks guys!!
(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´)
«´¨`·.¸, Ash .¸¸.·¨`»
(¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸)
tone
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by tone »

i have heard of two of the bands but the other ones i have never heard....and i usually know all the unferground bands
tone
Catbus007
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by Catbus007 »

:) Ohhh really? That's really cool! Which 2 bands?
(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´)
«´¨`·.¸, Ash .¸¸.·¨`»
(¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸)
nunubutt
Addict
Addict

Post by nunubutt »

Anyone put techno n trance yet?
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

t0ne wrote:i listen to rap and rock (pretty weird mix) i have respect for just about any type of music ecxpet emo i cant stand it..lol...just had to let that out
I wouldn't call that a pretty weird mix. What do you think bands like POD (or should I call them POS?), Limp Bizkit, and Rage do?
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

Well yea, my choice of music wasn't listed. Figures--nobody listens to good music anymore. I'm the tried-and-true Classic Rocker. I love anything from The Beatles all the way up to the likes of Pearl Jam. Basically, if it's anything by any of the guitar gods (Van Halen, Hendrix, Page, Vaughan, Clapton, King), or anything else in that timeframe--you got my likes. Gimme some AC/DC, Gn'R, Sabbath, or anything of thier likes and you got my tastes. :D
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

DADINK13 wrote:Well yea, my choice of music wasn't listed. Figures--nobody listens to good music anymore. I'm the tried-and-true Classic Rocker. I love anything from The Beatles all the way up to the likes of Pearl Jam. Basically, if it's anything by any of the guitar gods (Van Halen, Hendrix, Page, Vaughan, Clapton, King), or anything else in that timeframe--you got my likes. Gimme some AC/DC, Gn'R, Sabbath, or anything of thier likes and you got my tastes. :D
DADINK13 -- your music is listed..its called Rock. Even though its a different type of rock music.. it still falls under the same genre. Rock - classic rock.. except for pop/rock. I would have to say thats a bit different. But as for those bands you like. Im all for the Classic Rock as well. I listen to a lot of Boston, and The Eagles, Sabbath, even AC/DC. :P
DADINK13

Post by DADINK13 »

xWastedMindx wrote:DADINK13 -- your music is listed..its called Rock. Even though its a different type of rock music.. it still falls under the same genre. Rock - classic rock.. except for pop/rock. I would have to say thats a bit different. But as for those bands you like. Im all for the Classic Rock as well. I listen to a lot of Boston, and The Eagles, Sabbath, even AC/DC. :P
Yea i suppose you could say that..but I try to keep the greats and the classics out of the same category as that crap that's played on the radio these days.. :-?
Terran

Post by Terran »

Techno
I'm the firestarter punkin' instigator
Dice599
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Dice599 »

xWastedMindx wrote:
DADINK13 wrote:Well yea, my choice of music wasn't listed. Figures--nobody listens to good music anymore. I'm the tried-and-true Classic Rocker. I love anything from The Beatles all the way up to the likes of Pearl Jam. Basically, if it's anything by any of the guitar gods (Van Halen, Hendrix, Page, Vaughan, Clapton, King), or anything else in that timeframe--you got my likes. Gimme some AC/DC, Gn'R, Sabbath, or anything of thier likes and you got my tastes. :D
DADINK13 -- your music is listed..its called Rock. Even though its a different type of rock music.. it still falls under the same genre. Rock - classic rock.. except for pop/rock. I would have to say thats a bit different. But as for those bands you like. Im all for the Classic Rock as well. I listen to a lot of Boston, and The Eagles, Sabbath, even AC/DC. :P
Funny story bout Boston actually. The song 'More Than a Feeling' is written about my friends mom. She was dating the lead singer when he wrote it. 10 pts to whoever can guess her name.
Official Beta Tester
ExploreAnywhere Software, LLC

There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.
DADINK13

Post by DADINK13 »

Dice599 wrote:Funny story bout Boston actually. The song 'More Than a Feeling' is written about my friends mom. She was dating the lead singer when he wrote it. 10 pts to whoever can guess her name.
LOL, is it Amanda?

Yes, I know quite a bit about Boston and their turbulent history.
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

Me I listen to about anything but contry (I hate contry). I like anythingthing with a good beat. One of my favor Groups is Nightwish (I just dont know what you call them though) Also I listen to J-pop, soundtracks, soft rock and classical yeat a lot. All I can say is thank god for Kazaa because a lot of the stuff I listen to can not be boughten here in the States very easily. (most of hte stuff would require hours of work to just find where I can import it at.)
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas