HAHAHA This is SO FUNNY!!

Whatever (keep it TV-14).

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, Matt, Anthony

DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Re: HAHAHA This is SO FUNNY!!

Post by DADINK13 »

DanHab2000 wrote:
t0ne wrote:some one said this to me but im not realsing their name dont want any trouble

some newbie: look ill be truthful wit u and this aint a threat i aint a newbie im a hacker and have been one i want a program that is better then methodus but i cant find one wit out hackin and im pretty sure im bien watched
That's really sad. I mean, what on earth was he thinking?
He was thinking "Gee, I'm a pathetic looser and I need to find a way to get some attention." What an ass! :lol:
DanMan2003

Re: HAHAHA This is SO FUNNY!!

Post by DanMan2003 »

DADINK13 wrote:
DanHab2000 wrote:
t0ne wrote:some one said this to me but im not realsing their name dont want any trouble

some newbie: look ill be truthful wit u and this aint a threat i aint a newbie im a hacker and have been one i want a program that is better then methodus but i cant find one wit out hackin and im pretty sure im bien watched
That's really sad. I mean, what on earth was he thinking?
He was thinking "Gee, I'm a pathetic looser and I need to find a way to get some attention." What an ass! :lol:
LOL :lol: . That's really wierd. "I'm an idiot. Why don't you tell everyone in the world i'm an idiot. I am a hacker. Send me your password and i bet you i'll be able to read your email".

There are too many idiots in the world.
tone
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by tone »

ok......do you see what that kid is saying though he said hes a hacker and he wants a better hacking program than methodus!!! LOL!
tone
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

t0ne wrote:its not, he is licking his elbow, but i still dont believe it...its impossible
Well, it can't be impossible if that guy's doing it. :o