A lot of new stuff...

Request features that you'd like to see in future versions of AIM+.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

XMenKMan

A lot of new stuff...

Post by XMenKMan »

I was went to Download.com and read the reviews for AIM+ and one of them directed me to Extreme Messenger, another add on to AIM. I am trying it out and it has many features that AIM+ doesn't. It has the tabbed IM's which AIM+ has said it will feature this for some time now. With the Tabbed IM's, you can use nicknames for the tabbed instead of the person's SN. It also has pop-ups which is like MSN's Messenger which has a pop up of the sn and the message if the im window is not visible. There is a serious downside, it COSTS $ after 15 days trial period and it is is slow. The reason I tried this out is because there isn't a new download that works with AIM 5.0, and it has been out for over a month now. I think the developers should seriously download this program and incorporate these features into the next version ASAP! Don't get me wrong, I will never use anything but AIM+, but that is as long as there is a current download that actually works with AIM. On a side note, there should also be an integration with MessageServer just in case a buddy signs off and you want to IM them, MS automatically kicks in. You guys still have the best program, just it would be 10x better if it worked with AIM 5.0 and had these features.
2002 - 3rd Baritone Crossmen Drum & Bugle Corps
2003 - Lead Baritone Crossmen Drum & Bugle Corps
"When all else is gone, the Bones still remain..."