A bunch of new stuff

Request features that you'd like to see in future versions of AIM+.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

XMenKMan

A bunch of new stuff

Post by XMenKMan »

I just downloaded Extreme Messenger. It has a whole bunch of cool features like tabbed IM's which AIM+ said it will have soon for some time now. Plus it also has popup's and alerts which is like MSN's popup that has a popup window that tells you the SN and message of the window isn't visible. Also, on the tabbed IM's, you can have nicknames on the tabs instead of their SN. It also has an AWAY scheduler which automatically puts up an away message at for certain lengths at times you specify on certain days of the week, and if your into it, it has a IM text color fader which automatically changes the color of your text when you send the IM. There are 3 serious downsides to this, 1) It costs $ after the 15 day trial period, 2) it is a little slow which can be brutal for those who like AIM+'s speed, and 3) it isn't AIM+! AIM+ is obviously the best program out there (WHEN IT IS UP TO DATE)! The last update was over 4 months ago, and it now doesn't even work with the new AIM. As much as I love AIM+(and believe me, all my friends have AIM+ because I told them), I need to have a program that is being updated with new features as well as seeing it still works. The developers should download this program and incorporate many of its features with the new AIM+ ASAP! Believe me, your amount of downloads will skyrocket if you do so. Just thought I'd let you know about it.
2002 - 3rd Baritone Crossmen Drum & Bugle Corps
2003 - Lead Baritone Crossmen Drum & Bugle Corps
"When all else is gone, the Bones still remain..."