hksfv german-language by emperor

Discuss anything related to hkSFV.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

emperor

hksfv german-language by emperor

Post by emperor »

update 09.05.2004 (date is dd/mm/yyyy)
-uploaded resource edited version +translation.
update 04.09.2003
-the previous version contained 2 typos, i've corrected them, of course :lol:
-decided to rewrite the guide :P
update 05.09.2003
-improved the translation by using "fehlerfrei" rather than "gut". Previously i didn't change it since there wasn't enough space for this word, however found a workaround for that.
-used zip instead of rar compression
update 10.09.2003
-damn i already wrote it twice but didn't post properly (yea and i didn't copy/paste it) so let me make it short, i made the comma after a space instead of directly after the word, corrected it

Aktuallisierungen des 9.5.2004:
-resource editierte Version mit Sprachdatei heraufgeladen
Aktuallisierungen des 4.9.2003:
-die vorherige Version enthielt 2 Tipp-/Rechtschreibfehler und natürlich habe ich diese nun korrigiert.
-hab beschlossen gleich die anleitung neu zu schreiben
Aktuallisierungen des 5.9.2003:
-Verbesserung der Übersetzung durch das Ersetzen von "gut" durch "fehlerfrei". Davor habe ich es nicht geändert da es Platzprobleme gab, jedoch habe ich dafür ein Notlösung gefunden.
-benutze zip statt rar Kompression.
Aktuallisierungen des 10.9.2003:
-verdammt nun hab ich's schon 2 mal geschrieben aber bei beiden Malen hat es nicht richtig gepostet (ja kopieren/einfügen hab ich auch nicht benutzt) also mach ich's kurz, ich habe ein Komma nach einem Freizeichen gemacht anstatt direkt nach dem Wort.

Anleitung:
Lade die Datei aus dem Anhang des letzten Postes herunter in den \lang Ordner deines HK-SFV Verzeichnisses.
Downloade die Executeable und entpacke sie in dein HKsfv Ordner.
Starte nun HK-SFV und Klicke auf "File" dann auf "Preferences" und dann klicke auf das "English" was in dem Auswahlmenü nach dem "Language" steht und wähle "German" aus. Drücke nun auf "OK" und du bist fertig :D

10.09.2003:
-uploaded a little picture how the gui would be well-suited for translations, did it using resource editing. if you want me to delete it tell me
-somehow the adding of attachments doesn't work anymore, oh well the freewebspace can handle that as well
Last edited by emperor on Sun May 09, 2004 10:29 am, edited 16 times in total.
Big-O Ryan
Developer
Developer

Post by Big-O Ryan »

Thank you!
-Ryan
Big-O Software
emperor

Post by emperor »

no problem ^_^
if you like me to translate anything else just tell me
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

tripod seems to have removed your files. You cant link to files hosted on Tripod or Geocities, or any of those free hosting providers for that matter :x
emperor

Post by emperor »

the files are still on the server ,use a download accelerator like flashget ,copy the file's url into the clipboard and add the download and make sure there is NO REFERRER or else tripod will count it as offsite link and tripod does not permit access to tripod files from a link of another server
i am sorry that it has to be that complicated but i have no other server for this ,i am really sorry about that
emperor

Post by emperor »

oh yeah there's something i want to mention :
if you want to download it but are unable to get it (for example because you do not have a download accelerator ) message me (the messanger names are in my profile) or send me an email : emperor2000@web.de i will mail it 2 u then
and please tell me if you find any mistake in translation or something to improve the translation or the style(i mean how the buttons or options are placed or the size of the check/comments)
thanks in advance
Big-O Ryan
Developer
Developer

Post by Big-O Ryan »

emperor:

I assume that you changed the resources, so that the german text would fit? Is there any other reason? (I'm making further modifications to the way I do multi-lingual stuff, so I'm open to any suggestions)

Also, I'll be hosting the language files we have on the hkSFV download page later, but if you'd like you can attach your files to a post here, in the meantime. I'm sure it would make things easier on the user, then dealing with tripod..
-Ryan
Big-O Software
emperor

Post by emperor »

it was only to make the texts fit ^_^" and just because you seemed to take a bit long for doing whatever you wanted to do before translating can begin in "your way"
take the old sources or whatever you take the german.txt ,my translationa and make it fit somehow or do you want me to use addreviations?
(oh yeah if you take the german.txt as the translation if possible do not remove the first 2 lines ,i want to have credit signed somewhere ;))
oh yeah adding attachment? i have been unable to ,zip,rar and txt and exe files are not allowed here
well i will try again
edit 4.9.2003 : files removed, only use the one in the first post
Last edited by emperor on Thu Sep 04, 2003 9:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
emperor

Post by emperor »

do not download the old one ,here comes the new one ,i have changed the outfit so the programm headline's hksfv again as usual
my name has been in headline for following reason: people have been testing my translation before i "released" it here and i did not want them to realease it as theirs ;)
readme file and the orginal.exe are in the rar file ,too so if you want to use the original have you have already deleted or overwritten the orig you can use that exe to have the standard hksfv again. (the german translation does not fit in the original one! )
if you want to use english language please select english in the options
i only have that edited exe because big o hasn't realeased their other easy way they think of ,until they finish that you can used that edited exe :)
have fun
edit 4.9.2003: File removed, only use the above one
Last edited by emperor on Thu Sep 04, 2003 9:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
emperor

Post by emperor »

small changes :
the text saying cache size was not completly visable
due to my optionwindow enlargement the "about" screan looked strange ;)
the optionsheadlines have been translated (that was not possible in the language file ,i had to edit that using resource editing),
oh yeah that's something you can improve big-o ,making the optionheadlines editable in the language file

so those 3 changes are done ,now i do not see anything to improve anymore ,if anybody else finds something please let me know
edit 4.9.2003: File removed, only use the above one
Last edited by emperor on Thu Sep 04, 2003 9:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
emperor

Post by emperor »

i made it fit ,finally ,firstoff i want to say it made the translation worse ,but that was expecteable ,for some i cut not completly relevant information of ,for others i had to use some english words people in germany normally need to know ,but not everybody actually does ,but i hope it's going to be all right
here's (the final) lang file : have phun ...
for reporting any mistakes or for telling me where it does not fit after all mail me at emperor2000@web.de
edit 4.9.2003: Only use the latest version which is above
Last edited by emperor on Thu Sep 04, 2003 9:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

hey Emperor... was that you who sent me a message the other day??
Using two different AIM names, Emperor7000, and Emperor7002?

Sorry about that, I was looking at my AIM+ History, and didnt know who you were, and it just hit me like a ton of bricks...

You can ask me anything, dont worry about it.. :P

Post by Guest »

hi emperor!
was heißt denn korrumpiert? heißt das nicht korrupt?

cu scavenger
emperor

Post by emperor »

das sind 2 wörter mit der gleichen Dedeutung...

(note: he thought i had written the word incorrectly,however the word i used wasn't misspelled, it's another word with the same meaning)
Last edited by emperor on Thu Sep 04, 2003 9:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
emperor

Post by emperor »

After a "little" while i found 2 typos so i corrected them :cheesy: