Hi

Whatever (keep it TV-14).

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, Matt, Anthony

Laurichka
Just Registered
Just Registered

Hi

Post by Laurichka »

Hi, i'm new here too, i am just bored soi am trying to find things to do. i like eminem and different kinds of rap, so, umm, ya, talk to me. ttyl
:lol:
*LaUrIe*
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

Well.. Im Kenny, welcome to the boards.. if you need any help, you can ask me, Jester, Big-O Mark or Big-O Ryan..or any of the others that frequent the boards here. :D Just be sure to post in the correct thread, and look at the old posts..so you dont ask something that has already been talked about.

Happy Posting :P
Matt

Post by Matt »

Hey...I'm matt...as it shows in my 'signature'...another word about posting...you can search for different posts so you make sure you dont duplicate threads...but it always happens and Mark or Ryan always have to lock the thread...

to search, click 'search' at the top of the page...:lol:
-Matt
Timelessblur wrote:I only know 4 langueges. Engish, Band Engish, Really bad Engish and Timelessblurain
Michael
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by Michael »

Word.
tone
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by tone »

hi im t0ne...........yeah just most importantly dont post something twice try to look through before posting a new tope
tone
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

yo what's going on--this is Carl. I tend to pop in every now and then with my "pearls of wisdom" or some other random crap.
Master Jedi
Guru
Guru

Post by Master Jedi »

DADINK13 wrote:yo what's going on--this is Carl. I tend to pop in every now and then with my "pearls of wisdom" or some other random bullshit.
You call your feces "Pearls of Wisdom"?...lol
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

idejsecrofkrad wrote:You call your feces "Pearls of Wisdom"?...lol
I never asked for an answer to that one now, did i? :P :lol:
lunatic
Addict
Addict

Post by lunatic »

heylo, well i'm da lunatic of dese boards :lol: i'm not very good with hackin or computers, but i do know a lot about being normal and not showing off in these boards... i was readin a post earlier and people were mak'n jokes in it and "Playazone" posted somem kiling the fun and jokes plz dont do dat cuz dat jus annoys me very much and i usually post very offending stuff to dat... well have fun postin... i'm pretty friendly unless u try doin somem to offend me or somem... 8)

~1~
~LuNaTiC~
DaWg2631
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by DaWg2631 »

Hello, Well I am good at hackin an computers (hehe)
New here too but ill be here for a while. And PM me if u want an icon im good @ makin em
PM me for your custom buddy icon made for YOU. No bands. No stupid shit. (Well I do stupid ones but dont ask me to make 1 with a skating hat logo"