hkSFV 2.0.1 (build 84) Released

Discuss anything related to hkSFV.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Big-O Ryan
Developer
Developer

Post by Big-O Ryan »

Thanks, chris83us.

The only advantage that I see being offered by XML-stored preferences is that you can transfer them from one machine/installation to another, easier than the registry. This certainly is an advantage, but it is not free - XML is far slower and requires much more overhead than an INI file, which is in turn far more expensive than the registry. Although the difference in speed is not likely to be very noticable, it is considerable.

Are there more advantages that you see to XML-stored preferences?
-Ryan
Big-O Software
duko

Richest Franchise in Sport

Post by duko »

Saw that this morning. I've said it before....for all you want to talk about United and their international profile Gofolks Com, they really seem to do business the right way. I'm interested to see just how much Kenyon had to do with these results, so next year will be interesting.
zumba

Glazer & the Buccaneers

Post by zumba »

Thanks! The mails were from people on my Online Games allow list...
Lada

Glazer & the Buccaneers

Post by Lada »

Saw that this morning. I've said it before....for all you want to talk about United and their international profile Bmi Calc, they really seem to do business the right way. I'm interested to see just how much Kenyon had to do with these results, so next year will be interesting.
Topics containing links to people's sites are unneeded and contribute nothing as a whole, much like topics containing content like this one. You could have PMed a moderator and asked this same question and received the same Back Up And Strip response. Please do so in the future.
Topics containing links to people's sites are unneeded and contribute nothing as a whole, much like topics containing content like this one. You could have PMed a moderator and asked this same question and received the same Cribbage response. Please do so in the future.
Topics containing links to people's sites are unneeded and contribute nothing as a whole, much like topics containing content like this one. You could have PMed a moderator and asked this same question and received the same Netalive response. Please do so in the future.
Thanks! The mails were from people on my Synth5 allow list...what kind of sport is this? i ve never heard about it and never seen it...
I like - football, tennis, Bidlinks figure skating, extreme sports
Dislike - hockey, basketball, car racing, box and all the rest
Topics containing links to people's sites are unneeded and contribute nothing as a whole, much like topics containing content like this one. You could have PMed a moderator and asked this same question and received the same Nettrans response. Please do so in the future.
what kind of sport is this? i ve never heard about it and never seen it...
I like - football, tennis, Megamemo figure skating, extreme sports
Thanks! The mails were from people on my Index allow list...what kind of sport is this? i ve never heard about it and never seen it...
I like - football, tennis, Index figure skating, extreme sports
Topics containing links to people's sites are unneeded and contribute nothing as a whole, much like topics containing content like this one. You could have PMed a moderator and asked this same question and received the same Comutator response. Please do so in the future.
what kind of sport is this? i ve never heard about it and never seen it...
I like - football, tennis, Network Star Workstation Edition figure skating, extreme sports