Just Registered
Just Registered

Focus problems

Post by jgeoff »

AIM: 4.2.2170
AIM+: 2.2.1 (65)

Win98SE
IE 5.5

First off, the normal kudos: I'm a new AIM+ user (but long-time AIM user) and LOVE the customization features of AIM+! However...

I didn't see mention of this before, so forgive me if these are common complaints...

Both problems occur when moving focus away from AIM+ and back again:

1) Returning to an IM window, the main window is scrolled up to the middle of the conversation rather than kept at the end, where it should be, and where standard AIM leaves you. Extrememly annoying, and enough to make me uninstall AIM+

2) Returning to an IM window, where my IE browser window was overlapping the AIM+ window, the contents of the AIM+ window aren't redrawn properly and the text isn't lined up from where where the window overlap occurred. This makes the contents of the AIM+ window impossible to read, and, enough to make me uninstall AIM+.

Please let me know if these are known issues or just me...

Thanks,

JG
punkster103
Addict
Addict

Post by punkster103 »

I think these are known issues. I've had Win98SE before, and faintly remember having those kinds of problems. I upgraded to Wink2k, and everything works fine with AIM and AIM+.
Prouderesterest Moderator of the Schwippy.com forums.
Look! I can make an egg stand up on the first day of spring and winter! Can you? :D
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

I have this happen to me too (on W2K) and just figured it was the computer. It seems to happen to me only when I come back to the computer after the screen saver has been on.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ