see who has you on their buddy list?

Tricks, Hacks, Tools, other Add-ons, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

xICrashCarsx
Just Registered
Just Registered

see who has you on their buddy list?

Post by xICrashCarsx »

It's not that I want to find out all the sneaky things you can do with AIM or anything, I just want to get the most I can out of it. Does anyone know if there are any tools out there that let you see who has you on their buddy list? :o
All stressed out and haven't choked anyone yet today!
AnyoneEB

Post by AnyoneEB »

That would be stored on the AIM server. There is no way to find out who has your screen name on their buddy list (unless they tell/IM you of course).
Akuma

Post by Akuma »

Yeah its just no way you can find out who has your sn on there buddy list.Not that i know of.

Well

Post by Marth and Roy »

well if you were really deperate you could hack the AIM server....but you might want to learn some tricks so they couldnt track you down...ya might get in trouble or sumthing lol :roll:
D-D-Di-Did I-I-I St-St-Studder?.
Hoked on Fonics worcks for I!!!
Marth and Roy
tone
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by tone »

that is so pointless man lol i dont think that it is that important to "hack" the aim server to see if someone has you on their buddy list
tone
Marth and Roy

haha i know

Post by Marth and Roy »

exactly its stupid plus why should you worry if your on sumones buddylist that much i mean its pointless if your that worried about them then just IM them...or like i said before hack the server...it would take alot of work and wouldnt be worth it at all...hmmmm
Marth and Roy
Michael
Fanatic
Fanatic

Re: haha i know

Post by Michael »

Marth and Roy wrote:exactly its stupid plus why should you worry if your on sumones buddylist that much i mean its pointless if your that worried about them then just IM them
But...if you are on their list...but you don't know you are on their list, because you've never talked online with them before... Gah. I'm not even going to try to explain this. It's not worth my time.
Marth and Roy

hmm

Post by Marth and Roy »

well what do you care if your on a strangers list...i mean they just get to see when your online whoa thats sum deep crud ya know and then one day they might IM and then you might ask a questoin like "who is this" i mean its not a big deal if your on a strangers list...i mean i am sure they could make sumthing where you could see if your one other peoples list and whos but it wouldnt really be important and it wouldnt be worth the time...
Marth and Roy
punkster103
Addict
Addict

Re: haha i know

Post by punkster103 »

Michael wrote:But...if you are on their list...but you don't know you are on their list, because you've never talked online with them before... Gah. I'm not even going to try to explain this. It's not worth my time.
Exactly.
Prouderesterest Moderator of the Schwippy.com forums.
Look! I can make an egg stand up on the first day of spring and winter! Can you? :D
Marth and Roy

exactly

Post by Marth and Roy »

yea but what i am saying is if you dont know them the most you can do is IM them and if you dont IM them then there is no point in knowing your on their buddylist...i mean if you dont want to be on their list theres nuthing you can do but ask them to take you off and thats about it lol...well i was trying to get to a bigger point but i type so much and get off track that i forgot what it was lol
Marth and Roy
pyro

Post by pyro »

you could always try to sign off and sign on frequently...like every minute or so, but watch out for aim giving you that popup that says "you have attempted to sign on too frequently" or whatever...if i see someone on my BL doing that, i IM and ask wdf is with them, and have had the same done to me a lot
Marth and Roy

Post by Marth and Roy »

good idea. i found that blocking them on and off works much better though! :lol: just go to the preference thing, Block all, apply, allow, apply, and then do it until you get tired
Marth and Roy
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

So much more simple and no limit :D . You would think the programs that log you on and off would do this instead :-? .
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
nunubutt
Addict
Addict

Post by nunubutt »

by the way...does this happen to involve a member of the opposite sex? ARe you trying to figure out which chick has your SN? :D you can always hack the person who your trying to see who ahs your bl...haha that could work..but if found out...who knows WAT would happen... :o