AIM+ menu doesn't show up

Report problems you've had using AIM+.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

justnthrguy
Just Registered
Just Registered

AIM+ menu doesn't show up

Post by justnthrguy »

when i click on AIM+ it clones and sets itself up perfectly, but the AIM+ menu doesn't show up next to help most of the time. i don't know what's causing it to appear or not appear.
Big-O Mark
Shortbus Driver
Shortbus Driver

Re: AIM+ menu doesn't show up

Post by Big-O Mark »

justnthrguy wrote:when i click on AIM+ it clones and sets itself up perfectly, but the AIM+ menu doesn't show up next to help most of the time. i don't know what's causing it to appear or not appear.
What AIM+ menu next to help are you referring to?

From the AIM+ FAQ:
Q. When I first ran AIM+, it allowed me to adjust the settings. How do I get to those settings now that it's running?

A. There are three ways you can access the AIM+ Preferences:

1. Click the +(plus) button in the lower-right corner of the AIM Buddy List Window, and then select 'AIM+ Preferences' from the menu that pops up (only in AIM+ 2.0 or later, and it will not be available if you have turned off 'General Buttons').

2. Click on the icon in the very top-left corner of the AIM Buddy List Window (on the title bar), then choose 'AIM+ Preferences' from that menu.

3. On any IM/Chat window, there should be an 'AIM+' item in the menu at the top, select 'Preferences' from this menu.
-Mark
Big-O Software