Signature? or Alert?

Request features that you'd like to see in future versions of AIM+.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Hedgie

Signature? or Alert?

Post by Hedgie »

Is there a way using AIM or AIM+ to have a signature automatically be sent when I first send an IM to a person? I don't know what one company uses, but any one within that company sends *** all instant messages are logged and recorded ......**** when first get a message from them - then it is normal -

Any thoughts?
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

What are you getting at.. I have no clue as to what you're talking about.

Can anyone else explain this better?
Hedgie

Post by Hedgie »

Ok, sorry let me try again -

When I send an instant message, I want a signature to follow the message. Like this:

MY AIM NAME:Hi - how are you?
This message is being monitored and recorded by my firm****

The signature should be posted once - after the im chat window is open there is no need to send it after each message.

I hope that makes more sense.
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

Oh ok I get it. You just want a signature type thing to be sent with the first message, but only once. It would stay there somewhere in the message...so the person can see it.

From what it looks like.. you have a business? And when you talk to your clients, you want them to see the signature...that the messages are being recorded/monitored.(And they are anyways..with the AIM+ History)

Wouldn't be a bad feature to have..
Hedgie

Disclaimer

Post by Hedgie »

Just wanted to bump this up to the top - anyone know how a signature or disclaimer can be added to the first message you send someone?

I know there must be programs that do this - cause I receive ims like this all the time. Think it is a feature of Facetime - which is a corporate level aol messenger service that monitors all IMS for a corporate network. How can I look like I have that kind of big bucks softwre?