Recent AIM Administrator Convo

Tricks, Hacks, Tools, other Add-ons, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

I was just doing some intensive search using Google and just thought of something. Maybe it's just someone that has those secret AOL/AIM Admin Tools?

They are out on the internet, someone from AOL (probably a disgruntled employee) leaked them out. Anyways.. as I was searching I came across this website, go and check it out.

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/aimsoftonli ... aimon.html

You cant exactly download them, and they are pretty expensive to purchase, but maybe this "Super Admin Guy with Abusive Powers" has one of those types of applications. But of course we'll never really find out, cause we dont know what these applications can do.

Just a thought.. :-?
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

Holy <swear omitted> those are expensive! :o

Did you try searching on KaZaA for them or something?
buster
Addict
Addict

Post by buster »

Plasma2002b wrote:while were on the subject of administrators....... anybody know anything about the steve case d00d?

he keeps a real low profile.

lol... think he even uses AOL?

10 to 1 says hes on MSN :wink:
Probebly T3 or something.
-buster
Knight

Post by Knight »

DADINK13 wrote:http://shop.store.yahoo.com/aimsoftonli ... oaimon.htm

Holy <swear omitted> those are expensive! :o

Did you try searching on KaZaA for them or something?
Don't bother. I went to there website:
AimSoft wrote: * Desktop Toolbar
* Application launcher
* Unattended event processor
* Macro recorder
* AimBasic 2.25, 32-bit macro language

Save Time…Speed Up Learning…Eliminate Mistakes

Do you find yourself spending more time printing reports everyday than writing them? Do you complete the same tasks over and over? Do employees asking procedural questions constantly interrupt your work? Are you looking for a way to cut training costs and time? AIM Tools Pro can do this and more.
It's a bunch of macro utitlites, with a large number of precorded one's
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

[quote="xWastedMindx"]I was just doing some intensive search using Google and just thought of something. Maybe it's just someone that has those secret AOL/AIM Admin Tools?

They are out on the internet, someone from AOL (probably a disgruntled employee) leaked them out. Anyways.. as I was searching I came across this website, go and check it out.

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/aimsoftonli ... aimon.html

You cant exactly download them, and they are pretty expensive to purchase, but maybe this "Super Admin Guy with Abusive Powers" has one of those types of applications. But of course we'll never really find out, cause we dont know what these applications can do.

Just a thought.. :-?[/quot]
if we could get our hands on those we could get back our stolen sn. also we could use them to proctect our selfs from furture problems with people like that. I join in the search to try to find this programs. keep us posted
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
FB700

Post by FB700 »

hey im new here, someone sent me a link to this and i thought id say sometin,

A friend of mine works at aol and i hera lots of stuff from him, i asked him how aim admins do shit to aim accounts and he said it was done threw a website that can be only accessed AT WORK. There is no program that can do that! i wish there was tho

I got THISISNUH's employe info my friend pulled it for me so if ne1 wants it just say and ill PM it to u

ps: timeblurr why are you mad? a few days ago u wished to make his/her life a living hell hehe

Lates
~FB
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

MAD WHY AM I MAD? You would think that is very easy to tell. HE TOOK AWAY MY SN and I want back my Screen name Timelessblurr. Also it just goes to show how bady power is abused in this world. I just want back my sn
FB700

Post by FB700 »

ummmmmmmmm u obviously havent red what I said..

read the WHOLE ps

i said a few days ago u said u wanted to make his time on aim a "living hell' and u wanted his sn

Now u got your reward :-P
BigHead
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by BigHead »

what???????? this is confusing. FB700 check your PMs
XIII
Addict
Addict

Post by XIII »

Fletcher is "this is Nuh's" 'friend' (most likely him) "this is Nuh" told me when he said i should remove a site where i posted the conversation with him. I was being a nice guy, i didn't do anything to "this is Nuh", i even agreed to take the site down, yet my AIM screenname Mortuus X Animus was deleted. I did nothing to "this is Nuh" he IMed me first, he talked to me, then he desided to change my password when i signed off last night. If anyone talks to "this is Nuh" and you want to keep the screen name your on, don't sign off. when you sign off he can change it. Im really pissed off at this, "this is Nuh" is a Muslim (or at least he claims to be in his info) and if im not mistaken, somewhere in his religion it says something close to the golden rule of christianity and karma of hinduism (so if he was true to his faith he wouldn't do this). "this is Nuh" is posing as an AOL rep and a Muslim (as funny as that may sound..). As far as im concerend he has too much time on his hands. I will be contacting AOL soon to see if i can profit in anyway from my unjust loss.
Like Timelessblurr has said, remove your AIM screenname from this site so he connot contact you that way. If you choose to contact him though AIM, make sure you didn't use your real email when you made that screenname, so he can't mess that up. Take warning, i had nothing todo with any of this, then he just disided to talk to me and mess it all up.
Anarchy and Peace - Learn and Teach.
Kill the panda!
FB700

Post by FB700 »

XIII wrote:Fletcher is "this is Nuh's" 'friend' (most likely him) "this is Nuh" told me when he said i should remove a site where i posted the conversation with him. I was being a nice guy, i didn't do anything to "this is Nuh", i even agreed to take the site down, yet my AIM screenname Mortuus X Animus was deleted. I did nothing to "this is Nuh" he IMed me first, he talked to me, then he desided to change my password when i signed off last night. If anyone talks to "this is Nuh" and you want to keep the screen name your on, don't sign off. when you sign off he can change it. Im really pissed off at this, "this is Nuh" is a Muslim (or at least he claims to be in his info) and if im not mistaken, somewhere in his religion it says something close to the golden rule of christianity and karma of hinduism (so if he was true to his faith he wouldn't do this). "this is Nuh" is posing as an AOL rep and a Muslim (as funny as that may sound..). As far as im concerend he has too much time on his hands. I will be contacting AOL soon to see if i can profit in anyway from my unjust loss.
Like Timelessblurr has said, remove your AIM screenname from this site so he connot contact you that way. If you choose to contact him though AIM, make sure you didn't use your real email when you made that screenname, so he can't mess that up. Take warning, i had nothing todo with any of this, then he just disided to talk to me and mess it all up.
Nah hehe ive seen my friend do it, if i could post images here i would show u some screenshots.

They can do stuff like kick u off aim, disconnect u from ur ISP, ban you, suspend you, change your password, and much more, they dont need you to do anything. He probly changed ur pw and didnt wanna kick u off cause he was in a hury or something but he doesnt need u to sign off or nething i know how they do that shit.

How do u post pictures in here?
BigHead
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by BigHead »

i get it now... to put in images use the attachment button and how can they disconnect u from our ISP?????? that doesn't make sence to me unless u r using AOL, Compuserve or Road Runner
FB700

Post by FB700 »

ya they can, its all webbased, ill post some screenshots in a sec.
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

so you are telling me that you can actess it??? If do can you all do something nice for us and get us back out screen names . or you know some inside who can get us back our screen names we really like our screen names
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

XIII you lost you screen name 2. YOu never even talk to this guy. We are getting a huge problem on our hands. We need mark and ryan to see this