view aol profiles through aim

Request features that you'd like to see in future versions of AIM+.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

dfsoccerlee4

view aol profiles through aim

Post by dfsoccerlee4 »

I know profilespy.com already did this. And they got shut down. I dont know the reasons, but It would be great if someone could work out an agreement with aol or something, or if you dont need that..it would be awseome for aim+ to let us look at aol profiles through aim. Cause its a pain not being able to read a lot of your friends profiles just cause they ahve aol and you have aim.
-robby
Robpol86
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Robpol86 »

Robpol86 wrote:I was bored so i started reading a lot of forums and noticed that many people missed profilespy.com. I want to know if its possible 4 AIM+ to emulate a part of aol and connect to aol servers so when you right click on a person with AOL on your buddy list, it prompts you for ur AOL sn and pass and checks the profile and then disconnects from the AOL servers, without letting AOL make your sn "online" for a split second. Since you already have an internet connection, the AOL emulator can connect using your existing tcp/ip connection
Also, enabling people that have AOL accounts to be able to edit their profiles through AIM will be a good idea if you use the same meathod as the AOL emulator i was thinking about earlier.