aim windows

Request features that you'd like to see in future versions of AIM+.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

johnnyutah
Just Registered
Just Registered

aim windows

Post by johnnyutah »

has anyone suggested minimizing im windows into the buddy list instead of the taskbar?
Master Jedi
Guru
Guru

Re: aim windows

Post by Master Jedi »

johnnyutah wrote:has anyone suggested minimizing im windows into the buddy list instead of the taskbar?
I did a while ago and the post was deleted. I think it was because someone before me had posted it.
waymon

Post by waymon »

that would be a good idea if the new aim+(dec. 11!!!!) is going to have tabbed windows, so i dont have to worry about my taskbar getting full.
"what is waymon?"
nybbles
Addict
Addict

Post by nybbles »

cool idea, but how would it look? I can't even picture this. Would it be a minature taskbar built onto the buddy list?
J3utton
Addict
Addict

Post by J3utton »

I kind of like this, except once they add Tabbed IM windows there wont be much use (hopefully on wednesday) but I could see this as being a could alternative.... everything in Aim+ now is an option... So for the way IM windows are shown there could be three options...

1) show them Tabbed IMs :D
2) show them the way mentioned here (like a mini taskbar at the bottom of the buddy list window :-?
3) show Im windows in the traditional format... all cluttered in the real taskbar :sad: