Questions for Big-O Software

Chat with the members of the Big-O team.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, Matt

Cards

Post by Cards »

After Ryan's most recent answer...I wonder, is your goal in discontinuing AIM+ to actually make yourselves less popular online, so there won't be as much attention paid to you, so in turn there won't be so many assholes tryin to bother you?
hammer86
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by hammer86 »

You have stated previously that you plan to come out with other programs in the future. Why is only AIM+3 affected by these malicious people? How do you know that you will not be threatened once you release other programs? I guess I'm just trying to figure out why your upcoming programs won't be subjected to the same kind of harrassment as was directed towards AIM+.

Oh, and thanks for having a chat session to hopefully clear some things up for us. :)
a big sombrero
Addict
Addict

Post by a big sombrero »

Has the option of joining up with another program company crossed your mind? To have more developers and make it a larger magnitude operation?
Austin
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by Austin »

I just dont understand. So many programs are released on the internet that are very popular and I'm sure the developrs take some harrasment from the losers, but I have built programs before and after all that work there is no WAY I could possibly not release it. You guys are acting like its not possible for you to release and you wish you could. Why is it to late? Why cant you still release it(besides harrassment)? I use to maintain a website and once it got popular I started getting freaky death threat emails and I closed it down, but now I wish I didnt because I know it was some 12yr old fag, but I was only like 14 and was stupid so I freaked and lost my website. You guys dont want to do this, just release it. Its a UTILITY for AIM, there are SO MANY programs for AIM, why are you guys being targeted for this harrasment?? AHHH Its so annoying I want AIM+3 SO BAD :( . Please pass the code on to a proramming group or even to 1 person and it will spread like wildfire, just dont release it on your website and these "harrassers"(sp?) will just figure its some fake being passed around, just dont put the news on the main page...anyhting PLLLLLEEEASSEE..wow i'm gonna get flamed

FLAME AHEAD
jag2004

Uhh

Post by jag2004 »

Is not releasing AIM+3 really helping the situation right now? Are they still attacking you? I still think you're overreacting a bit, especially if they're only internet based attacks.