Let's see how often D4D1NK13's post number changes!!!

Whatever (keep it TV-14).

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, Matt, Anthony

Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

Punkstar is right. D4DINK is a big car nut. I though it had something to do with a car I was just not sure how
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

harra wrote:I think Punkster is trying to say his answer is the: 427 Shelby Cobra which was the first result of his Google search.

I don't think that is the answer because I'm sure D4D1NK would be talking about something that is a bit more obscure, yet significant
lol....good job both of you!

I love Shelby Cobras and Shelby Mustangs. Hell, I've got a GT500E on my wallpaper. 8)

427....number of cubes in the Shelby Cobra's side-oiling big block Ford V8. Number or horses is in the 450+ range. When you hear one of those things start up and drive away, you'll swear that a plane is landing--it's so loud and sounds so powerful. :twisted:
harra
Veteran
Veteran

Post by harra »

Drat!

WHen you first asked that question "What's the significance of 427?", I was going to respond the 427 Shelby Cobra, but thought that was too easy of an answer.

Oh Well
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

lol..well now I've got 426 posts.
harra
Veteran
Veteran

Post by harra »

People's post counts dropped when the Thread about Plasma's post count exceeding Mark got moved to the Totally Off-Topic Forum
DADINK13

Post by DADINK13 »

Yea I know--that's what I figured.
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

D4D1NK13 wrote:
harra wrote:I think Punkster is trying to say his answer is the: 427 Shelby Cobra which was the first result of his Google search.

I don't think that is the answer because I'm sure D4D1NK would be talking about something that is a bit more obscure, yet significant
lol....good job both of you!

I love Shelby Cobras and Shelby Mustangs. Hell, I've got a GT500E on my wallpaper. 8)

427....number of cubes in the Shelby Cobra's side-oiling big block Ford V8. Number or horses is in the 450+ range. When you hear one of those things start up and drive away, you'll swear that a plane is landing--it's so loud and sounds so powerful. :twisted:
Mustangs and Cobras... cool cars. oh yeah... :cheesy:
~Maeg

Resident LP Fanatic

*Nobody likes you when you're 23* - Blink 182

fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

Mustangs!! *aaaah* heheheheh.

This is my future car.. '88 Mustang LX 5.0 Hatchback

Take a look at the modifcations/specs of this car :D 8

8 ford mustang 5.0 high performance car
110323k miles,
cleanmotor ex shape,
lowered,
roh-zs rims,
new rugs,
fully ported&polished e7te heads-full value job,
new double sprong,
new 1.7 roller rockers,
rods&lifters,
new energy motor.transmounts.enegrybushings all of car,
4autometer gauges,
oil press,
water temp,
fuel level ,
big tach&shift light,
`4"cowl hood,
alum drive shaft,
south side track bars/ mac rear control arms,
centerforce clutch,
clutch cable set-up,
saleen wing,
msd-coil,
6albox,
wires..flowmaster ex,
b&m ripper shifter,
3-part car alarm(pager)system,
world class t5,
k&n filter,
kenny brown strut tower brace,
g-load brace,
mac shortyheaders& h-pipe,
tinted pr windows,
power doors,
rear battery box,
ele fan,
intake spacer,
So much more PLUS extra parts,
good fast car,
over $19000.00 invested. *lot's of free parts to go with it . *
harra
Veteran
Veteran

Post by harra »

I don't know if the trends have changed or if it's just Texas. But, when I lived in North Carolina pretty much 'stang owners were guys. They would make them fast and drag race them on the back roads (with radio scanners to help know where the po-po is). Then I move to Texas and I rarely see a guy in a Mustang.... even an older one.

Personally, my love for the Mustang GT went into the toilet when they changed the body style in the late '90's. I had a much better love for the older ones (60's) and the ones from the late 80's (the body style right before the drastic change to the more curvy one they have now. Like the one posted above).

I was surprise that I actually like the look of the new Ford Thunderbird.
Image It kind of looks nostalgic but at the same time modern.
DADINK13

Post by DADINK13 »

x Wasted Mind x wrote:lowered
Not a very good idea with Fox Mustangs..
x Wasted Mind x wrote:roh-zs rims
The look like the Cobra-R rims...but the Cobra-R's are so much nicer
x Wasted Mind x wrote:saleen wing
lol--that was the first thing I noticed about the body
x Wasted Mind x wrote:wires..flowmaster ex
OoOoO...that thing is gonna scream. I had a buddy with a Fox Mustang with dual-chambered Flowmaster "American Thunder." Talk about orgasm inducing noise!
x Wasted Mind x wrote:b&m ripper shifter
I would suggest a Hust Competition shifter.
x Wasted Mind x wrote:mac shortyheaders& h-pipe
Very good

Not bad...the only thing he didn't mention was how big the wheels and tires are. My buddy had four-lug Cobra-R wheels all around, 17x9 I think. He had 245/45ZR17s in front and 275/40ZR17s in the rear. He had so much grip he could barely chirp second gear on the one-two shift. :twisted:
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

harra wrote: Personally, my love for the Mustang GT went into the toilet when they changed the body style in the late '90's. I had a much better love for the older ones (60's) and the ones from the late 80's (the body style right before the drastic change to the more curvy one they have now. Like the one posted above).
You're not the only one. I don't really like the new Mustangs. They went away from the classic look..and now it looks like poo (that went down the toilet) :-?

That's why I want an '88 model or earlier.. before the big drastic change ..
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

I like the stang some what but I would much rather have a Skyline R34 or a NSX
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

Timelessblur wrote:I like the stang some what but I would much rather have a Skyline R34 or a NSX
Riceburners..
DADINK13

Post by DADINK13 »

Hey some rice cars are actually pretty good. Skylines are amazing, and so is the NSX..although it's terribly overpriced. RX-7s are very nice, and I LOVE the WRX. Oh yea, Toyota MR2s were great too. The MR2 turbo was an incredible little thing. The new MR2 sucks ass.

Here's something I bet you didn't know. The Mark IV (fourth generation) Toyota Supra turbo is not much slower than a C4 Corvette on a drag strip. The Vette is faster by one of two tenths of a second. But the Supra ourhandles the Vette, so they're about even. I always said the Supra was a car that "has an Italian body with a Japanese soul." Japan has prodiced incredible sports cars and GT cars in the past. The new I just mentioned are great examples. The Mistsu 3000GT VR-4 is more of a GT car. It may be very fast in a straight line, but it doesn't handle very well.
DADINK13

Post by DADINK13 »

...whoa..how did I loose so many posts all of a sudden? MarK??? :o Are you cleaning again??