SKINS!

Request features that you'd like to see in future versions of AIM+.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

USDSkater741 wrote:I think skins would be a great idea, and if you think it will slow you down, you don't need to download them. Also, I think that the transparency thing should try and adapt to all systems, especially Windows ME.
You cant use Transparency in any other systems except for 2000 and XP. The OS doesnt support it. (Am I right on this one?)
jester22c

Post by jester22c »

xWastedMindx wrote:
USDSkater741 wrote:I think skins would be a great idea, and if you think it will slow you down, you don't need to download them. Also, I think that the transparency thing should try and adapt to all systems, especially Windows ME.
You cant use Transparency in any other systems except for 2000 and XP. The OS doesnt support it. (Am I right on this one?)

You are right in that 2000/XP are the Windows OSs that support transparency effects yes.
[]DaT_MaNN03
Veteran
Veteran

Post by []DaT_MaNN03 »

ya i would definately go w/o the skins b/c they do just slow EVERYTHING down.... i had aim 5.0 for a while but it always took for ever for everything to load.... i would rather have the changing color thing that would be better.

i would like the option to make 5.0 to make it look like 4.8 n stuff too
Hi! I'm a signature virus! copy me into your signature file to help me spread!

"NeVer Argue with an Idiot they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!"
EcKoUnLmTdEsT87
Just Registered
Just Registered

Why

Post by EcKoUnLmTdEsT87 »

Why would skins make things slower if your yalking about like when you open up winapm and it takes like half a minute to come up yeah i had that problem but if you put more ram and memory in your computer you dont have that problem anymore...beef squashed. :D
Big-O Mark
Shortbus Driver
Shortbus Driver

Post by Big-O Mark »

As AOL added AIM Expressions in the 5.x series, I'm going to go ahead and lock this one up.
-Mark
Big-O Software